Reviews for The XMen Present: the Master Thief
TheIrishGreekQueen chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Cute story! Love the Eurotrip referrance!
superkim111 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
As a big fan of Chellerbelle I give you two thumbs up!
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
that was just as good as Chellerbelle good job
Raven34link chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
LOL Je'taime parental rebellion XD this fan fic was funny as hell
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was awesome. Seriously, I think you did a way better job than I would have. I loved every word of it. Many giggles!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
BEST. STORY. EVER! I loved it! I love Chellerbelle's fairytales also but this was perfect! Heh, especially what happened to Scott, heh, heh. Is there anyone out there who actually likes him more than Remy? *Crickets in the background* No? I thought so. So this has officially become my favorite original fairytale, but, and I did suggest this to the lovely Chellerbelle, have you ever heard of The Robber Bridegroom? I would totally die if someone could write a Romy for this, hopefully with a happier ending. I just was wondering if you had heard of it or had any ideas about it. Loved this, -and where did Deadpool get the popcorn?
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really liked it! And I LOVE Deadpool. But he's not quite so high on my list. Still, I enjoyed it. In fact, maybe you could write something with Deadpool and Rogue as leads. I just wanna see if it'd upset Remy. Plus Deadpool's insane, it's AWESOME!

Chica
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
DEADPOOL! I think your luv for deadpool is wearing off on me...anyways on to the story. I liked it. And you are completely right duncan is an idiot. A COMPLETE idiot who would fall for all of Remy's tricks. Awww poor rems he's only third favorite.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Haha, that was so awesome. :D

And Duncan would fall for something like that...
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
awesome!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Was this story actually called the Master Thief?

And haha, Remy under Deadpool, priceless.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hehehe...really good. Logan as a father to three guys he can't really stand is just too rich! XD