Reviews for Before Earth
ArthurShade chapter 11 . 7/1
Excellent story
Don't judge me I'm a Fangirl chapter 11 . 7/1
I hope you uncles and brothers fandom's are destroyed an that all their creativeness is sucked from their souls. Your stories are awesome!
anom chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
could still have his sparkling shell revived when the first him dies...
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
i can already tell i'm gonna like this
hotstep122 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
/disappointed/
Beth chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I give up- too many spelling errors, they drive me nuts.
mizuki chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Um.. I really love your story, but would you mind running it through spell check?
Navaka114 chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
It is true, it had to be done. Anyone who doesn't have their head up their aft should surely know that. Great ending.
Navaka114 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Man...two more stories to update before midnight? I feel bad for you...You're overworked...AND that's coming from a school/workaholic! Even ask my friends!

Love the story. I like how a Decepticon suddenly put Sam in great danger and how they know that Sam is an important member to the Autobots despite being only a sparkling. Sugoii...
Navaka114 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Oh, COOL! You came up with the same idea i did at the end of this chapter! Sugoii! (It's Japanese for Awesome!)
Navaka114 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Arcee a great femme. Bumblebee is even more awesome than anything! (Just had to say...)

I like how everyone so easily accepts the fact that the sparkling is someone from the future who knows them and is born through reincarnation. LOL
Navaka114 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
YAY! Sam is in the past! He can make a choice now to help in the war! Sugoii!

But wait...interfering in the past has two possible options and effects on the future. It either will change the future and make unforseen consquences or corrections for the better. Or, due to the fact of him arriving in the past it means that it has always meant to happen and has happened in his future so his future will not be affected due to the fact that it was meant to happen meaning that the past is the past and won't change the future because he has already been there. Either choice is rather conferring and interesting on them self...the first choice could end the Great War and change the Autobot and Decepticons years of endless war and save thousands of innocent lives. And the second choice would mean that due to the fact that the past is as it should be, would mean that Sam being in the past would change nothing, but then he would have to have died due to the fact have not being in the future.

Two very interesting choices indeed...
kirallie chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Hi. I'm enjoying your fics but just thought I'd point something out, whenever you want to say held you end up with heald or healed.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
good story
Person chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
wonderful fantastic magnificent these are only three of the praises that your story deserves

i loved it every little bit of it i have actualy read the whole story im just reviewing at this particular chapter

i cant think of any reason for any one to flame u sure the spelling mistakes were distracting but if the story line is good enough it doesnt matter which in this case it was

FANTASTIC I LOVED YOUR STORY!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »