Reviews for It's Love in the Library
Randomness254 chapter 12 . 5/11
I have absolutely no words to describe how perfect this story was! I'm practically in tears right now and I couldn't put this story down until it was over! I'm just glad it was complete when I found it or I would have died from the inability to finish it. It was beautifully written and I couldn't be more satisfied!
Daughter of Professor Snape chapter 5 . 4/16
i guess the name Andrew when i was thinking about what his name was before he died and he looks like an Andrew./
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Just you wait Jack, in a few years it will be a movie. Seriously look it up.
H0pelessHer0 chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
This is beautiful. I laughed and I cried and everything is so perfect I could read this forever. I love this story.
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
i've tried to, i just don't understand it very well XD
LunarisDraconis chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
This was so beautiful I'm literally crying while typing this
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
Tis wonderful! I really enjoyed reading every line, every word, everything!
TheJaggedCrown chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
OMG. "gayer than a picnic basket". I just died. I'm going to go sit in a corner and try to supress the dorky smile on my face right now...
LunaTime chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
I loved it! Started crying when walker destroyed the book. Didn't manage to stop until half way through ch. 8.
Bashirisuku chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
that was a really sweet story!
knightessjg chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Awwwww, cuteness. And just enough drama and emotional conflict that it's not sickly sweet or dull, good job.
pitchpearlgirl chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
I've read this story before, a few months back, but only now can I comment. This story had me squealing, laughing, and crying all at once, sometimes in the span of a few sentences. This will be one of my favorite stories for quite a while, and I plan on rereading. It again sometime in the future.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
I love all your stories but this takes the cake now excuse me while I go fangirl
Deda Altesse chapter 11 . 6/1/2013