Reviews for The Match and the Spark
OHMAGAWD
What a beautiful way to end it. Perhaps the most poignant combination of vague and satisfying I've ever read in a fic
jensteed chapter 23 . 1/28
Wow...just wow! The ending completely blew me away, it was so utterly perfect. I've spent all day reading this, I couldn't put it down and it was just wonderful. You're an incredible writer and it just shines through in each and every one of your stories.
This piece was brilliant and again, the finish was exactly the right moment to end on :)
BipolarDragon chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Severus just splinched Hermione... you've got my attention
mama123 chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Very nicely done. Good quality. Well written. Ty for sharing!
EwigeStudentin chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Severed fingers? O.o
Wow, that's actually A LOT different than your usual!
I'm intrigued :)
I also wonder whether it was LM in the first chapter.
Dittany23 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
I love your style of writing
Dimac99 chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
Fantastic fic - the mystery was really well and twistily plotted and the characterisation excellent. Snape's depression/ptsd/guilt was so well written I could feel myself suffocating under it, nevermind him! And the urgency of Hermione's obsession with catching Selwyn was palpable.
mysinger chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
A thrilling story with plenty of plot twists, character development and a slow burning but heartwarming relationship between Hermione and Severus. Well done!
mekareami chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Lovely story that I was sorry to see end. Tyvm for writing
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
I love the ending.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
I don't normally go for Severus/Hermione but this is very well-written
Aisha04 chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
It was thrilling! I liked it
etherian chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Hermione is so self-righteous, so single-minded, that it was high time for Snape to lay into her. This is what irritates me most about the "Gryffindor thinking"; it's obtuse. They are headstrong, do not think until after the fact, and do not pick up on the subtle nuances of what surrounds them.

If this becomes a romance, I am curious to see how you will get around this 'flaw' of Hermione's. If I were Snape, at this point, I'd let her go.
miss insufferable know it all chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
Although I very much enjoyed this story, I can't even express how disappointed I was at the ending. It was really unclear, and immensely unsatisfying. But despite the ending, it was an amazing story.
miss insufferable know it all chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Not how I thought the first encounter would be, but good nevertheless!