Reviews for Second Time Around
matt.bannon.31 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Yayyyyyyy! I love this story! Daikari FTW! Okay, I'll admit that I'm not that fond of some of the other pairings (in fact almost ALL of them), but I suppose that its your right as an author to pair whomever you want with whomever-else you want. That aside, Great story!
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Okay, I'm not normally one to (a) complain, or (b) make a comment before reading the whole story (or in some cases at least most of it), but I am seriously shocked with the Yamato/Kari pairing at the beginning! I just can't see that happening and it doesn't seem plausible to me. That being said, I will now go back to reading the story and (hopefully) enjoy it!
MrTheTributer chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
nice
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A cute story. I shall fav this.
dynasty black chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
I don't know why you stopped writing this story. It's pretty interesting seeing I'm a daikari fan. I'm not very keen on the taito part because I hate yaois, but it's not my story. I hope you add more to this story.
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 3/20/2004
cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)
warprince2099 chapter 6 . 2/9/2004
cool story can't wait to see what happens next, update soon
Ahem chapter 6 . 12/16/2003
Hey, this is great!
HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Darkness of Death chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
I like loved your story! I'm a totally Daikari fan too. Write more pleze
The Al Bhed Princess chapter 6 . 12/19/2002
Bulma BriefsYue Lover: *teary-eyed* That was so romantic!

Android J: Yes, it was.

Bulma BriefsYue Lover: Oh, hi, Jonathan. I didn't know you were here!

Android J: Now you know, my love _
dalero chapter 6 . 9/23/2002
ok, you got my attention :) I'd like to see this one finished, keep up the good work :)
RosieG chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
KAWAII!

I looooooooooved it! Awesome story! I had a blast reading it and I hope you continue right away. From what I've seen of your AN's you tend to take very long breaks in between posts... *grumble* Conspiracy...

Keep it coming!

RosieG
RosieG chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I just want to say, right off, even if this story wasn't as well written as it was or as in character, I will forever adore you for not making Daisuke stupid!

I ALWAYS believed he was smart, he just had a bit of trouble when he was younger, basically he was just being a boy!

You ROX!
Mastero chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
Great fic! Although chapters 5 and 6 are down.
Kaeera chapter 6 . 7/27/2002
Yaayyyy!*squeals* You finally continued this! Awww...I loved it, I just loved it! Daikari rules! The Daikari Writers Union rules!*smiles* Duh, and I can't wait for the next chapter...just gotta love this Kiki/Tk couple, hey, it's soooo cute how she always thinks about him...and the POV changes are wonderful, by the way, this way you can see what each characters thinks...uh, I really don't know what to say, I'm a little bit hyper right now(happens everytime when I read a good Daikari) I wanna read the next part! I wanna see more of Kiki! I wanna...I wanna...*searches for words*...I want more Daikaris! Yargh!

So, what I wanted to say with my ramblings: CONTINUE! :P