Reviews for Can't I Love You?
Niendil chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
When I finished watching the drama almost a year ago, I was looking for something like this. I don't know why I didn't find it until now but it was worth the wait.

You brought that scene back to life with such clarity, I felt as if I had JUST seen the show. And you brought back all the feels. You did a great job on this and I am glad to have found and read it.

Hope you get more reviews soon! You deserve it!
Appaku chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
A worthy rewrite of a what was already an emotional scene! I feel you did Bidam-and his sense of love-justice.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Excellent story. Clear emotions. Bidam was my favorite character. I literally stopped watching QSD when he started to turn. So I actually don't really know how he became enemy number 1
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So sad. I like how this is from Bidam's pov. Just finished watching the series for the first time and I think I've rewatched this scene about ten times already.
DramioneGirl90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
this was seriously BEAUTIFUL. wonderful story. going into my favorites now. keep writing!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*sob*...I really feel sorry for Bidam...I really do. He has a bad life even having a tragic end. He still loves Deokman a lot...even in death. I still feel sorry for him today after watching the last episode. I'm also a Bidam/Deokman supporter.

P.S.

Check out my Queen Seon duk stories! _-
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I finally read the email you sent ._. So I jumped over here to finish reading this. And I understood what was going on, which made me sad and happy at the same time. The bloody war and violence...as I said in 'Autumn in My Heart,' you write tragdic/action scenes well 8O I could see verything. And may I say that Bidam has my deepest and sincerest sympathies. ;_; I do not lie Lisa when I say I began to cry. This is just...to much ;;_;; Every time you mentioned how much closer he got to Deokman, my heart felt heavy and more tears came T_T Why must you write such sad things? This is going on my favorites. I just love it way too much. And the fade-to-black ending... You're evil T_T -hugs the dead Bidam- May you rest in peace ;_;