Reviews for apprentice
Irina chapter 43 . 5/17
Thank You for the story! I had a great time. I love Bill and Harry together, they're cute. I love all the friends and familly with them. I like the travel and the story with the work. I love the ending. Thank you.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/15/2019
Loved it! Can we have a FredxHarryxGeorge next!?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2019
You need a beta. The spelling right, the plots great so far, but your sentence structure needs work.
spnfan2005 chapter 10 . 2/14/2019
love it please write more
spnfan2005 chapter 43 . 1/21/2019
love it please write more
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
I did not read a single sentence of your story. I am simply flabergasted that you have so many reviews when you have the singular most grammar issue riddled summary I have read with more than 20 reviews. That is out of 1000s of stories. Maybe they all are saying the same thing?
rowenasheir chapter 43 . 5/14/2018
The WW needs people and 2 kids only replace the adults no change so more Potters!
Qtsarahanne chapter 43 . 4/21/2018
Great story thank you for writing it.
knuckles 8 chapter 43 . 12/29/2017
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I loved it.
ashter87 chapter 43 . 6/1/2017
Mad props for sticking with this story for over 7 years. Yea some parts were a little jumbled. But good story overall.
Geistervogel chapter 43 . 5/24/2017
thanks for the cute finale :)
Venus914 chapter 43 . 5/24/2017
Im not really happy with the ending. You made Harry so desperate wanting Molly to be there. Its obvious. Hermione admitted about the downpayment to a house. Arthur admitted to using the money to send his kids to school...and you just let it go? Then that dinner where they casually insulted Harry...Why is there no punishment? Bill defending Harry, Arthur defending Harry will never be enough. Its just words. If Arthur humiliated Molly by beating her black and blue in front of everyone...she would lose her haughtiness and pride...even if it wont pay for the money they stole. Thats why i can say that this Harry is pathetic. If im Harry, i would always be suspicious about Bill and his other Weasley friends. Couldnt they be only nice to him so he wont sue their family? After all, in a few years, there could be reconciliation between weasleys. that's why its not advisable.
domsijohn chapter 43 . 5/9/2017
Really good
domsijohn chapter 42 . 5/9/2017
Yeah i hope that the three will never be in harrys life
domsijohn chapter 41 . 5/9/2017
Yeah mr w finally found his balls