Reviews for apprentice
whitebuffalowmn chapter 43 . 1/13/2014
this story was as good this time, as it was the first time. Kudos!

thank you for your time and effort.
daithi4377 chapter 43 . 1/11/2014
Beautiful story, I'm glad the old man got the kiss. It took him long enough but Arthur finally got rid of Molly, and I noticed nothing was said about Hermoine being a lawyer lol. Wish there had been just a bit more about Vlad though.
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 1/10/2014
Im actually surprised they even attempted the dinner. Interesting to see how the three teens lives and reputation will hold out with everything splashed in the papers. Something tells me south for hire won't be a welcome addition to a lawyers recommendations.
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 1/10/2014
LOL now he gets a backbone after all the dirt is dished. Oh well better late then never I guess.
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 1/10/2014
I'm not sure that I would trust Mineral but it would probably been called favouritism if they chose Severus.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 1/10/2014
Better than any grad present lol.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Im glad they did it this way. I wonder if we will hear more from his grandparents.. If nothing else all of Albus's manipulation backfired on him but was instrumental on Harry finding all the family he didn't know he had and more magic and powers to boot as well. Too bad Hermoine couldn't be made to pay back the blood money she took but at least albus has to so some comfort there.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 1/10/2014
Loopholes can be beaten. And there are such things as contraceptive charms so even bonded they can still hold off on kids.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
Wrong heir though wonder if he will finally blow his stack when he finds out that the biw is a fake and Harry is going to claim the dagger at a later date lol. Poor albus screwed no matter how you look at it.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Haha charlie is about to find out the truth in that saying about payback...looks good on him. I've always liked Victor.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
This is really getting interesting.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Huge carved golden doors I would gawk too lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Gad I never realized how truly oblivious harry and bill could be and charlie really has rotten timing lol.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
LOL bats in the Belfry anyone.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad that Arthur was honest. Harry prizes honesty even en if it hurts.
785 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »