Reviews for apprentice
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad that Arthur was honest. Harry prizes honesty even en if it hurts.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Arthur was always smarter than molly, Ron, and Ginny. He thought more like the older boys. I hope the letter was worth saving and reading.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Interesting how must Albus is pushing. You would think the chance for spillover fame would be gone with the war over and really the bank already knows and has returned all the stolen money so really what is left all he is doing is giving them more fuel to hang him with. And the Weasleys really should know better but I guess Ron would have to get his greed of money and fame from someone. Just sucks that it's always Harry they turn on then complain because he has trust issues lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Just as an apprentice huh?...who is he trying to kid.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Haha figured parselmouth would come in handy now I wonder if it will have any effect on Bill.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
LOL huge appetites must run in the Weasleys family
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Wish it had been charlie but bill is a good fit too. I really hope Aibus gets what's due to him and really harry should of had him arrested.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I know this vote won't count since the story is completely but I like the idea of Charlie, bill has always been with flyer.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Ah yes, your charming wonderful heroes just called a girl a whore in the middle of a conversation. And then laughed about it. Stellar guys.
Just because you wrote her as unlikable character, doesn't make derogatory language or slut-shaming okay.
johnny.vick chapter 43 . 10/9/2013
omg omg good very good loved it
Stormshadow13 chapter 43 . 8/1/2013
Nice fic.

You did really good on writing the characters and it was fun getting to see what all happened and how everything worked out.
emthereble chapter 43 . 6/17/2013
I loved this fanfic, it was a real shame that more people did not feel the same.
EmilyRose chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I love your story! Actually I like all your stories great work!

Though its a little late to point this out and I'm Sorry if someone else already did but kimonos are Japanese and they are in china.. As well as the sleeping mats on the floor.

But other than those detail things great story!
noirekitsune chapter 43 . 3/4/2013
*sigh* i love happy endings, and when i heard dumbles died from the dementor i was all 'Go Go Demenors!' *cheer* lol (oh but i do wish something a little more awful had happened to molly hermione ron and company, but cant have everything hehe)
i really liked how you wrote the close relationships harry had with other characters especially bill and even more especially remus, im a HUGE remus fan and i think he makes a great dad for harry
and the kids had such pretty names, perfect i think, with a little bit of each of them (harry and bill and their history) mixed in but not carbon copies of them or of harry's prents like in some fics where they're named james and lily and thats that, i think its better this way, more unique
well i really enjoyed the fic, no i LOVED the fic, so thank you for writing an dposting it here for me and others to enjoy!

noirekitsune
noirekitsune chapter 38 . 3/4/2013
YEAH! take that biatch! *dances*
haha, i love it when albus gets taken down a few pegs! it just seems like nothing he tries works and i love it!
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »