Reviews for apprentice
Inflamora Notoris chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
This is a fasinating story! I do wish you would continue
Sweet Smiles chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
love this story! please keep going..

also i have been looking for an Abraxas/Harry so please email me if you ever write it :)

bittersmiles2003

yahoo.

co.

uk
Halo777 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
There is NOTHING wrong with your story, your ides, or you. A lot of people just DON'T review more then once. I my self don't really review, and when I do I don't make long winded one. At most I'll say "I love it can't what for the next chapter." Really your story is NOT bad or anything.

DON'T STOP THE STORY!
AngelWhitlockHolmes chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
There are not enough stories with harry getting together with one of the older Weaslesy. I would love to keep reading your story. My life is so busy that as much as I would love to review each chapter of the stories I read I am just unable to. Please keep writting the story. Angel Whitlock
hope88 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
aww i really liked apprentice. and i do have an idea but it's not very good, but have you ever seen 'H2O just add water' well if you haven't it's a shitty aussie kids program about mermaids and i was like wouldn't it be cool if harry was that kind of mermaid. they pretty much normal people until they get wet then they turn into mermaids. like i said shitty idea but oh well
badluck-ngprod chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
This is a very good story as I love Harry and Bill &/or Charlie stories as I feel that there are not enough out there. It is very well written. I do read the story, just don't always have time to review. Really would love for you to finish this one.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
don't stop writing this story because we readers are too lazy to

send a review. I like this story and wanted to see more.
nette0602 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I really love your story and will be sad if you deside to stop writing it
dax33 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I am sorry you feel this way I thought it started out as a great story and you seemed to be able to keep it going. I love stories of Harry with Bill or Charlie so i was really enjoying the story.
Heksie chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
Go with how you want the fic - I know the reveiws is important but it will pick up again.

I can't wait for your update.
nigh chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
this is such a good story so far please keep writing it
slashluver1984 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
you should write because YOU want to, it shouldnt matter how many people are reviewing your stories. I myself dont review a story until I know where its going and that it's not just going to be abbanndoned, but I was enjoying this story so please dont drop it. .
Shire Fey chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I am really sorry to see this go it has become a favorite of mine.
evitavet chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
great story. it looks interesting
Clarrolx chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I think your looking at this the wrong way. No offense. I don't get a lot of reviews on my story either. But what you might want to check is every time you update, check the story traffic. If anything, just write the story cause you want to. If those 5 same reviewers review again and again that's good cause that means there are probably more that read and enjoy as well people that review more frequently are the kind of readers you want, even one means that at least somebody enjoys your story enough to review every chapter.

I'm not sure if I've reviewed or not, but I think I have. Although it may seem like your stories are not being taken to well, your doing a lot better then most stories. I personally enjoy this story a lot. It would dissapoint me if you stopped writing especially because you stopped at such a good part. What you might want to do is say "I won't post without getting _ number of reviews first." It seems to work for most people. ) I hope you continue writing this, but if you choose not to that's ok as well.

Clarrolx