Reviews for What will happen if someone makes fun of Artemis?
Artemis Fowl chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Shut down your demeaning story that is utterly pathetic or I will be forced to call Butler upon you. Now.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! That was so CUTE! I loved their kiss, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Holla!

KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Oh dear! I'm laughing much too much. I should be extremely pissed at you for taking so long. You should upload a sixth chapter to make up for it. Holla!

Jenniferee chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
:O ARTEMIS FALLS FOR SONNY?

WRITE.

MORE.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Hurrah, a new chapter. And an awesome one at that :) I love how Chad has to deny the fact that he's into Sonny and So Random, and I love Arty. 'Nuff said. Can't wait for the next one. You're awesome.

TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Honestly, I think you should continue this story-or at least tell ME what your plans were for the plot of this story and how it would end! It seems amazing! And also-I wish you had written up the sketch-writing them are much fun, even if you think you're not that good, you could be surprised.

Haha, I predict Chad will help Artemis. Is this pre-Channy?

Wow-since when did CDC have to be free to see ANYONE! This is ARTEMIS FOWL we're talking about! SO much richer and with higher rank GLOBALLY than Chad!

Oooh-mysterious ending! Great job!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Dude, omg, you are AMAZING-I haven't even read this yet but I honestly love BOTH to obsession! EEEK! So excited to read!

[But I read on one of those nasty gossip websites that he might be one of the smartest kiddo's in the whole world and has contact with fairy's, leprecons and that kind of creatures!" ] Oooh, so he's like...REAL in here! Haha...oh freakin gosh-this is gonna be great.

[We will have a laugh and so will the rest of the world!" Sonny said. ] Except Arty! How old is he supposed to be here?

XD OH my GOSH-I'm legitly freaking out, haha-awh, we have some Artemis/Holly here-well, will be. You've incorporated that he does care about her! So excited to keep on reading!
love her against reason chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Epic.

If I could, I would've read the Artemis Fowl bit in an Irish accent...which I can't really do..and I'm bahaha. but then they don't talk like that in Ulster..Artemis Fowl is set in liike..Dublin or something?

teehee!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I am sooo glad someone combined my two favourite things- SWAC and Artemis F. I love how defensive Artemis was of Holly in the first chapter. They are so cute together I love this story so please continue it. :)

TheScarletIbis chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I'm liking this! :)

Update!

If you don't mind me saying, put a little more detail into it. Thank you.
Otaku-Bookworm222 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
lol, pretty 't wait to see what he'll do... Are you going to make this a long story or justa short one. Because I just love long stories...Hey btw, how old is he in this fanfic?
The QAS chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Ooh, Artemis is not going to stand for this...