Reviews for Trajectories: Histories, Secrets, Possibilities
LoquaciousQuark chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
And once again I'm up ungodly..ly late because your fic is a black hole of awesome. Oh, Garrus. Wonderful.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Beautiful. The verse choice at the beginning is perfect, and it sets a wonderful tone for the rest of the chapter.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
SO I was reading along in one of my thirty open tabs of fic, entranced more and more with every word, and then I got to the end and I was like, holy crap, this is just as good as Fever Dream's Mordin in Invictus!

And then I scrolled up and it was actually you. Well, here I go again, and again, this is /perfect/. Your handle on these characters' voices is unreal.
cottoncandy chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
*I don't have an account yet but I'll be sure to make one to review this properly.

It's very early where I am right now so this review is going to be quick - Mordin's chapter got me right in the gut. The only reason I'm not bawling my eyes out right now is because I'm at the university library and I don't want to seem like a crazy person, and I just wanted to tell you that holy jesus fuck you've got a way with words.

Just...damn. Definitely spreading this fic around for others to read.
jhoom chapter 17 . 4/10/2011
heartbreakingly sweet
Fatal Errors chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
These are beautifully written vignettes. Thanks for sharing!
Janizary chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
Touching. Made me mist up a bit at the end. Thanks.
Made Nightwing chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
*Sniff* that was beautiful. An old soldier's final sleep. Just...magnificent.
MissMeressa chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE this! I have read a lot of Mass Effect fanfic and this is my absolute favorite. You've captured the characters' personalities & stories, giving readers a different view of who they are & creating a deeper emotional tie but still remaining true to the storyline. This chapter on Garrus was heart breaking, emotional & touching. The part where he's thinking about what he'll do the next day & how he'll stop looking at the door waiting for her to come racing through to save him actually made me tear up. I loved how his last thought was "Right behind you, Shepard."

Thanks for sharing this with all of us! Keep writing!
Thug-4-Less chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
Glad to see you're still going with this one and you came back with something so strong and heart-wrenching.

Excellent work and thanks for writing!
Anzer'ke chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Joker captured to a T, my only complaint is it stopped when it did.
Janizary chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
OMG, I never thought of that angle. AT ALL! Damn you for making me pause and think :D
Thug-4-Less chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
Short and sweet. Just like Liara.

Thanks for writing!
Hellebore Prince chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
This chapter made me smile. A lot. :)
Janizary chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Interesting perspective and angle on the presentation of this chapter. Enjoyed the journal interludes. The final section was superbly simple, yet so fitting.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »