Reviews for My Slytherin Harry
Tenjo chapter 3 . 7/4
Fascinating story and an enjoyable read. To touch on your comments about why Fawkes, a creature of light remained with Albus, you have to remember that dark wizards aren’t necessarily evil, though it does make them more likely to be. It works the same the other way, Albus isn’t evil but while he is decidedly immoral and bad, it doesn’t make him dark.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 7/4
I love Ireland. No truly venomous animals! Such a contrast to Australia where there’s things everywhere that can end your life. Granted, they generally stay out of your way and you’re only at risk if you’re an idiot, but the fear is still there.
Lindela chapter 3 . 6/27
Great story. I Loved it!
qwerty19 chapter 3 . 5/14
I really like this story. Your 1st person Ginny POV was refreshing and well-executed. I've never seen a story quite like this and it was an amazing read. I've enjoyed your other H/G fics and I'm happy this one met and exceeded my expectations.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 2/11
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 1/9
I liked this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Dobby chapter 3 . 1/4
I love it
Dobby chapter 2 . 1/4
I absolutely love this so far! I actually love all of the fanfics that u have written even tho they r completely different to the original story
CMVreud chapter 3 . 11/12/2018
Whoa! A story with a Ginny I can not dislike, signs and wonders, signs and wonders.
ZeonReborn chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
Huh... this story doesn't really age well, I guess.

Massive amounts of Weasley and Dumbledore bashing because they're 'getting in the way of love', I guess, but hey, let's take a step back from the protagonist centered view and look at what's going on?

The moment Ginny is able to be alone with Harry, he reveals he's been READING HER MIND COMPULSIVELY for several years, which of course doesn't ring any alarm bells in her head at all, no. He's then able to convince her to abandon her family, get a quickie marriage (As a 15-year old, no less. Great decision making all around, here), and drop out of school because her new husband, a 16-year old dropout himself, can teach her all she needs to know (GREAT decision making skills).

Of course, the narrative introduces just enough plot to make this the right course of action, for some reason, and all the adults who make even a pretense that maybe this is all a horrible, horrible idea are the wrong and evil ones, because of course they are.

Frankly? Harry's actions in this all basically make the measures that the Weasley Family and Dumbledore take pre-story to keep them separate not only retroactively justified, but probably not far enough.

In Harry's first year, Dumbledore probably peeked into his head for a bit, said "Oh shit, this kid is all kinds of fucked up", and doing the responsible thing, took that information to Ginny's parents so they could see about doing something to protect her from... well, exactly what happened: their idiot daughter winding up a married teenage dropout, isolated away from her family that loves and cares for her.

And I guess that's the most disappointing thing here; Ginny, by her actions, is basically written as breathtakingly stupid and naive. Guess the Weasley bashing had to be complete, if unintended for some.

I feel like there's a missed opportunity here for a different storyline: Harry actually dating Ginny, and slowly winning over her family based on him treating her like an actual human being, not a possession that's been kept away from him.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 3 . 2/4/2018
I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
DetroitNate chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
Fun story, thanks for sharing it.
sonotawriter chapter 3 . 1/6/2018
I enjoyed this story. I normally steer clear of Harry Ginny pairings but you made this one believable so well done you!
marksmom chapter 3 . 1/5/2018
I must say...normally I don't like the Harry/Ginny pairing...I think I find her boring, not amusing and rather fangirlish. This is the first one I've truly liked because you made her interesting. Congratulations on a fine piece of work!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
A great mini story here! Well written!