Reviews for My Slytherin Harry
Gin110881 chapter 3 . 5/3
It's been a great story. A bit short, but simply brilliant. I loved it, especially that it was written from Ginny's perspective. She's the sole reason I read fanfiction, so I just hope that you'll soon publish another Ginny / Harry story.
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 2/22
Why on earth would Harry allow Ginny to give Hermione such a rare and extraordinarily expensive book of Spells written by the great-granddaughter of Rowena Ravenclaw!? That us just SO STUPID! That book should stay in the Potter Family Library!

And also, you cannot shrink a Quidditch broom, especially a Firebolt. There are too many enchantments and protections on them as it is.

And damn, Molly Weasley is a bitch in this story. And Dumbledore is an asshole. Shame he didn't die in this story :)
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 2/11
That was very interesting! Great story
I like the concept but I think Ginny and Harry are too overpowered and perfect for me to enjoy this story. Most everyone ends up begging their forgiveness and the people who don't are portrayed as nasty or incompetent. They have zero trouble taking out the DE and somehow Harry is just as good as Dumbledore, which doesn't really make sense to me
One Punch Saitama chapter 3 . 2/4
It depends on what light magic is. In the world of warcraft, light magic is used by many dark and evil wizards, but that doesn't make them good. The only condition you need to have to use that is a very strong conviction that what you are doing is right. Even a small wavering of mind will cause the magic to fail the user.
Kinsfire chapter 3 . 2/3
I will admit that a part of me expects that the relationship between Ginny and her mother will forever be one of acquaintances, because Molly cannot admit that she might be wrong about something. And Ginny won't forgive UNTIL she admits she was wrong, so we see where that leads to.

It's a very interesting take, and one I think I'll download for re-reading. (My favorite stories end up on my Nook.)
sky-full-of-raindrops chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
... honestly, after the first chapter, I was more than half convinced that Harry was putting on an act and was going to betray Ginny for his own ends. Seriously. I guess I'm just not a fan of love at first sight premises.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
What an utterly captivating romp! I thought your use of first-person very effective. It allowed you to drop hints where needed without a lot of exposition. And Ginny's character was a delight! Thanks!

Favoriting.
Jen chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
THanks
AaronD1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
The last part doesn't make sense. I'm enjoying the story, but why the removal of Horcruxes and this cheap replacement?
ironhair chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
powerful thing, prejudices.
Fantastic read, as I've come to expect from all your fics :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
reading and brilliantly written. Very nicely built up.
bigmac2759 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Great story. The first person narration worked.

Thanks...
Morganite109 chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
Fantastic story
hawkswench chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
I'm sorry that this story is over.