Reviews for My Slytherin Harry
inblindingdarkness chapter 3 . 10/22
... honestly, after the first chapter, I was more than half convinced that Harry was putting on an act and was going to betray Ginny for his own ends. Seriously. I guess I'm just not a fan of love at first sight premises.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 9/7
What an utterly captivating romp! I thought your use of first-person very effective. It allowed you to drop hints where needed without a lot of exposition. And Ginny's character was a delight! Thanks!

Jen chapter 3 . 7/29
AaronD1 chapter 2 . 7/7
The last part doesn't make sense. I'm enjoying the story, but why the removal of Horcruxes and this cheap replacement?
ironhair chapter 3 . 6/26
powerful thing, prejudices.
Fantastic read, as I've come to expect from all your fics :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/26
reading and brilliantly written. Very nicely built up.
bigmac2759 chapter 3 . 3/3
Great story. The first person narration worked.

Morgan Lovegood chapter 3 . 2/24
Fantastic story
hawkswench chapter 3 . 2/5
I'm sorry that this story is over.
natalieeannee chapter 3 . 1/20
enjoyed this; wow that was a little intimate! It was very cute - but also, very awkward to me how Harry/Ginny acted in public (public displays of affection?! ha!). The "quiet" harry in public makes sense to me.. having the need to be so guarded.. but surprised by how Ginny/Him interact at times!
I am so happy Snape was good! And that Voldemort is defeated.
Thanks for writing!
Read it in one sitting!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Good fanfic.
Veronice chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
I very much enjoyed this 'flight of fantasy.' I thank you.
Saissa chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Great story! Loved it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This is good. I'm not one of Gunny's fans, but at least she is not being an HP fan girl in this fic, which makes this story much more interesting to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Pretty good. I would have enjoyed reading the sex scenes but not having them kept this story from turning into smut. I liked it.