Reviews for My Slytherin Harry
Pretty good. I would have enjoyed reading the sex scenes but not having them kept this story from turning into smut. I liked it.
Tomon chapter 3 . 4/12
Well done. I'm wary of slytherin Harry stories because while there are brilliant ones out there there is a lot more not to my liking. This was superb. About Fawkes since you mentioned him I think it was a nice twist for once to have Fawkes on 'bad' Dumbledore side. And you let him act without totally changing his nature as well.
Enjoyed Ginny PoV and I have nothing against stories written like this. For me all that matters is how well is the story written, how good idea does it have and so on. Chosen style? As long as it's fitting everything is okay with me :)
So really an amazing story, you're a talented writter.
aheartofwords chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This is quite different than anything else I've read so far. I must say that I wasn't intrigued with Harry being a slytherin but I decided to go ahead and give it a try anyways and I'm very glad I did! Brilliant work! I love their relationship and the fact that he was waiting for her and watching all the time :)
Michael Johnson chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Wow! Just...Wow. I have been a rabid fan of HP FF and have read dozens of stores. I can't get enough of them! My favorites have always been the sappy Harry/Ginny post-Hogwarts era and I have been quite pleased with most authors that I have read. While searching for more stories on this site, I came across yours. The subject didn't sound all that appealing to me (I've been more into the romantic fluff of late), but it was short so I took a chance. You had me hooked from the first paragraphs. While I was skeptical about Harry being a member of Slytherin house, I felt your portrayal of his character marginalized any doubts I had. I thoroughly enjoyed this moderate, but plausible departure from the original HP universe. I especially appreciated how you kept the Harry/Ginny romance true.

Truth be told, I felt that this Ginny was darker (as intended), but believable. So many other stories turn her into a drama queen and seem to place less emphasis on her unwavering dedication to Harry. They follow canon, but don't seem as believable to the Ginny character as I envision her. I felt that your Ginny was more believable in an AU than some Ginny's I've read about in the Original Universe. I also like that they were able to support each other with love, but not in the usual drippy, light-hearted way.

This story, for me, was a refreshing trip into an AU not too far removed from the original. Thank you for spinning this fabulous tale and I hope to read more from you in the near future.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
And also, if Phoenixes were as light as they seem, then Tom Riddle would never have been able to cast the spells he could with his wand, because the phoenix feather core would never have been able to power dark spells. I think they just mean great power more than great goodness. Or just rebirth, which is not necessarily an intrinsically good thing. Land is more fertile after great composition, as in life (a "good" thing) is strongest after death (a "bad" thing). They aren't good or bad, but both, just like most everything else.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Energetic and amusing story - I enjoyed when the took the time to bash a few people who desperately deserved it. I bet Ginny forgives her father before Bill does!
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Enjoyable well-written start to a Harry/Ginny story where he is competent, independent, and powerful.
rlchala chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Very nice. It was weird at the beginning as I'm not used to reading a fic in first person, but I was able to accommodate to it quickly. It was an interesting take on Harry in slytherin. I enjoyed the interactions, and the overall plot. It could've been longer, but it was nonetheless enjoyable.
Illuviar chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is a fun story! :D
Fangedup2013 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Soooo you need to write more. Will the fact that I love you motivate you more? :))
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Wait, wut? They try to kidnap (once) and assault/incapacitate (multiple times) Ginny (and Harry), and bring the friggin' head of the law enforcement (Bones) along as a witness? Are they out of their minds? And they get away with it?!

With the initial attempt at kidnapping one might talk their way out of it ("we thought we were returning a kidnapped minor to her legal guardians"), but after it's all resolved by talking they still attack them without cause, which is inexcusable.. Ought to get thrown in a brig for a couple of days to cool down a little the lot of them, which would splash them across the papers, given who they are. As Dumbledore is the ringleader, a restraining order against him would also be appropriate. Old men using private organizations to kidnap little girls tend to be frowned upon, whatever they claim their intentions are. Just sayin'.
aalens chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
This is one of those stories that will be remembered when most have been forgotten.
aalens chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
As far as I am concerned you never have to apologise for writing in first person. I love it, it gets right into the mind of the character far more than third person does. I am greatly enjoying this fic. Thank you so much.
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Shishishishi...I can't wait and I also Can't imagine The reactions when everybody learns about this...this and your latest harryxDaphne stories are very good stories! XD

Gigantic F Y to Dumbles and molly! XD
brainthief chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Fabulous! I loved how the tone of the story is so very playful and light while Ginny and Harry are literally chopping Death Eaters to pieces.