Reviews for Sheepish
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Cute story. I am also surprised and somewhat disappointed there aren't more stories for The Fall Guy. Yes it's an older show, but was always a fun one and Lee Majors a great actor. The cast was great.
This was a nice story and helps bring back fond memories. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
K-9mom chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Cute story, thanks for sharing. :)
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Good story I'm really supprised there was only one fanfic for fall guy. I've been trying to write one but my ideas are fighting each other but good story
jet chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hey I just love that someone finally posted a story to that great TV show here! I stumbled over it today and I have to say it's short but it's sweet exactly as I would expect the two of them to react! Unfortunately I'm not a writer myself but I'd love to read some more stories about Colt and Howie so if you have some ideas you'll be sure to have at least one reader!
Gypsy chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
You didn't get any reviews for this, so I thought I'd do one for you.

I'm interested to see where this may go. The bad guy using the girl to do his crimes, but it seems she may get a crush on Howie. Would Grady do any whumping on Howie?

Forgive me, but I'm a hurt/comfort junkie, and Colt and Howie are tailored made for the genre.

Any chance of a future story with a Howie and Jodie pairing? A different pairing, I know, but one I always wondered about.

Keep it coming.