Reviews for SGA: The Ugly Duckling
taladyvet chapter 1 . 7/16
This is an oldie, but a goodie. For all of us ducklings...
Sonstar58 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Really liked this story. Well written, with good old SGA humor! Especially love the last line :)
kellyh59 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Just re-read this story, love it. Novak and Sheppard would be a good couple. :)
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I really liked Dr. Novak. Thank you for the wonderful story.
blauhoernchen55 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Great story. Loved reading it. I liked the way you pictured Lindsey and our idea of bringing them both togeather, espiacaly that first scene when they run into each other and of cause that sweet scenes when John is protecting her.
Natashja Singleton chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Loved it! :) Interesting pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I loved this story! I've always loved the character of Dr. Novak!
Have you written any more stories? I'm going to go look right now!
Sincerely, jane
codychop chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved it! McKay's final nail was perfect. Please- write another Sheppard/Novak story! I'm begging! This was such an enjoyable, cute story. So much fun.
Tholey chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow! Fab story. Not a pairing I'd seen before but you really made it work. I'd love to see a longer, story about these two...?
Philyra chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I'm completely in love with this - but then again, I've always been a sucker for a well-written crack pairing. This pairing just works, which is due to your excellent characterization. I'm almost depressed that this is the only Sheppard/Novak story out there. Excellent job! :)
River's Dream chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
not a pairing I'd usually read but very enjoyable! Off to explore your other stories
J.A.C chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awwww! So cute! Loved it!

Is there going to be a sequel?

Totally loved it all!
deblease chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I would not have thought a Sheppard/Novak pairing would work but you did a really good with them! Liked it!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I've never seen John and Julia before, but this was fun and interesting. Love it.
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Amazing story! I loved it!