Reviews for Trap
jensteed chapter 16 . 4/25
Really interesting story, I love how slowly things are changing between them. It feels very real. Poor Severus, so completely undone by one kind word. It's heartbreaking but sweet. I hope you come back to this sometime, it's a good read :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Love this story hope to read more soon
nightkitty555 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Interesting. Hope you continue it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Has she tried the sink or checked the toilet trap for water? (yes, yes, not fun drinking that water, but beats the heck out of none...).

Nice start!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Seriously just waiting for the next chapter of this wonderful story!
Hanable-13 chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
oh dear... drama on all fronts.

H }:)
KellyJoy chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Excellent, excellent chapter. This story continues to be a joy to read and your characterizations are wonderful. That Hermione can bring Severus to tears with a simple word somehow manages to be both tragic and beautiful. I do love those rare moments when nSeverus seems to be no more than that same scraggy boy at Spinner's End.
Annastasia Cooper chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
well, so far, it is really intresting to watch the progress of those two. If I had been in Hermione's position I might have catapulted some lunch with my spoon on him for that babysitting remark, I mean, he has no wand and he can't take any housepoints, so how bad could he be?
But then again, I'm a really impudent person sometimes...
Then he said "you will not ever touch me" and I was like, hmm...how many chapters do we need to make him change his mind? Am I naughty of thinking that? I think it's just the way it'll go. Or maybe completely different, anyway, even if his appeareance until now is very limited, I think Lucius is wonderfully in character, we do not have to discuss that our dear Professor and his student both are as well? I'm really eager to read the rest of the story, but I couldn't fight the urge to review right now.
bluefirefly5 chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Oh no... I hope the Dark Lord won't be calling Severus. And that chapter was lovely! I was touched by Severus' emotional reaction to receiving a sincere compliment. Keep up the good work!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Great chapter, keep it coming. Happy Easter!
skinnylovebird chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Oh man. This story is great. I love how you strayed from the usual path of 'severus i luv u...hermione i luv u 2' -_- gosh, staying true to character is a great quality in this story. And even though Hermione makes some unusually forward advances, she IS in a high-stress situation, so it is explainable. Please don't stop updating, you're fantastic!
Sanraita chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
So I just read this entire fic marathon-style...and all I can say is...Please continue. . But really, I am enjoying this, it's fabulous, and you should know I am tapping my foot awaiting the next piece. ;)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
Sounds interesting, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Dahlia Rose-Marie chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Drunk people trying to do the sex usually doesn't end well. I can't wait to read about the "Morning After", so to speak.
Hanable-13 chapter 15 . 3/6/2014