Reviews for Take Care of You
Bulbreon chapter 4 . 4/2
Good story and all, but at the end wouldn't it be kind of hard to have sex with Ash's bruises and such? Just saying that would kind of hurt.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 4 . 3/9
Another nice story XD. Thanks for writing!
Um chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
So he is some how held form the fall I like it but how is Abel to get it wellllllll on
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I loved the story, but I was'nt sure about the sexual part to it /
ShadowMann chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hey, you did a good job at starting this story.

At first, it was sad that Ash almost sacrificed himself for May but Ash is a hero. Heroes are never afraid to give their life for others even for someone they care about.

Again, nice job.

ShadowMann (Also known as TimistheMan)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Nice story, but I'm really clueless here... What did they do?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I bet they played hide and seek upstairs. :P
Modern Venom chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
That was a good story. :3 But the ending...
Modern Venom chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
CAT FIGHT! XD
Mystery Guy chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
You naughty boy anyways you did good except the last part...Well I hope to read more of your stories at least if it's appropiate *Glare*Well...PEACE!
will.ogilvie.emmasbestbud chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
it's so beautiful
DragonMaster5427 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love your advanceshipping I wish that you would just make them longer I think that ash and may are ment to be together all your stories move me when I read them I'm in the verge of tears I love your stories
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
i was thinking of a song by btr called big night
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllo oooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee it!
Trainer Theta chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Pretty good. I liked how you teased throughout with Dawn and May both having feelings for ash. The ending was a giant tease, but it suited the story. Keep up the good work.