Reviews for Atlas Falling
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Poetic and sensual...
deleted9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Just beautiful :) Stylistically, there really isn't anyone I've read on here that quite matches up to you. You just have this power over words that I'm completely jealous of. Kudos to you for that!
cssypet chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love it! it's really cool!
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Absolutely beautiful; very poetic prose, littered with breath-taking images. Job well done!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Sooooo beautiful. Lovely job :)
valkyriegirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was a delightful discovery today. You've taken some liberties with the grammar and I can't tell if it's a stylistic choice or not, and I find Arthur's possessiveness a little troubling. BUT his absolute dedication to her is very heartwarming, and overall this is an exquisitely-written piece. The images you draw are breathtaking. I especially liked the line, "and when she sleeps, his fingers trip and stumble in the paths of her dark hair", but that was only one of many that caught my eye. I'm looking forward to checking out your other pieces. Thanks for sharing.
Ptyne chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Beautifully written!
Byzinha Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is SO FAR my favorite one Arthur/Ariadne fanfic. Really, I LOVED it.

Is so sweet and... You dont need to edit or wherever u want to do with this, is really great.

I meanm good fucking job! I dont know how to write my on A/A anymore, because you kick me here LOL
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is honestly the most beautiful thing I've read in a long time. The imagery and prose are vivid and clear and the way you choose your words is just...dghdajgedjagr. Very pretty.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
that was amazingly sweet. i love it :)
Ona Ralgold chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was super cute and I liked it, but I would preface this work with a rating advisory, because it certainly teeters on a T rating for the more vanillin readers.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh my god. This is.. There are simply no words.

It was incredibly sensual, very fluid, very dream-like. I loved it.

Looking forward to your other stories. :)
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
oh these stories make so happy, more please!
Discordant Concordia chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Simply beautiful. Wonderful piece. Looking forward to read more Ariarthur stories from you! I've just fallen in love with them. :)

Keep writing!

Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Lovely and haunting. I look forward to your next piece.:)