Reviews for The Warrior and the Intellect
halocon720 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That cat that they got sounds a lot like one of mine. My cat is little, black, and purrs so loud that you can hear her from 5 feet away.
kogouma chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
i loved these,they were great!
moar chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
i wantz moar you should also like write a story based off of these they give some epic ideas
Spartan Ninja chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I'm really liking this man. But whose story is this Paragosky guy from? Update soon.
Wraith Five chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I thought 151 was particularly funny...where the hell do you get all these? They're HILARIOUS! (but a few are kind of sad too...) but still!

Mr. Gasbomb

R/N: (reviewer's note XD) thought the A/N was funny too!
Brochelle chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Awwww! This was lovely! I lost track of all my favorite ones. Well, then I'll just say good job on them all!
dave chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
hope you do lol
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'm new to Halo, I have to admit. Very very new. But I'm afraid I latched on to Master Chief and Cortana right away, and it was a wonderful introduction to a new fandom to find something like this. Number fourteen especially made me laugh out loud, and the image of the Spartans finding the great Master Chief chained to a headboard just . . . wow. Much-needed fluff, and excellent images captured in such small packages. Wonderful!
Spartan-G257 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
absolutely brilliant
Wraith Five chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
words cannot express the quantity of WIN present in this..."IT'S TOO AWESOME!"

one question...where did you get the idea for 82?
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very nice. Reminds me of another fanfic in that it either A, is based off of one or more fanfics, or B, could inspire one or more fanfics. I too must agree with FuryanJedi13 and Major Mike Powell III, One Hundred WOWs.
A Flying Tomato chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Absolutely loved it. By the way, the title sounds strangely familar... xD
The Waitress chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
These were fantastic, bittersweet but seemed almost real. You did them justice in your characterization.
Spartan Ninja chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow, a hundred prompts. I can tell #2 was for mine. Thanks for the recognition. I will update soon, as I hope you will too.
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
All great, but my favorite was definitley the one with cortana getting the kitten for John ;)