Reviews for Consequences
Kmbrun chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
Interesting... Please update this for us xx
Kmbrun chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
plz stop calling your chapters lame when they are anything but!
Kmbrun chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
OMG I just finished reading confessions and having left a review wanting more I click to your profile (coz I stalk the good authors on here lol) and you wrote a sequel! *settles down to read*
Eimear chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
I LOVE THIS! I LVE THIS I LOVE THIS I FUCKING LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! If you feel like your bad at kissing scenes, get more detailed. I know that sounds weird, but just try it. I hope you keep writing
2303 chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Probably one of the best stories on here, even if it isn't really finished. Very well written, very funny, and not really out of character like some of the others.
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Gotta love Rat! :)
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I was SO happy when I saw a sequel!
Thank you!
Yeah Her chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
You haven't updated in over two years. Can you please please PLEASE PLEASE PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE update soon?
miny-universal chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
OMG that was very good but i would love to read the finnished produced so please please finnish it.
catroyal210 chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
just found out that the companions quartet had fanfictions and this story is the first i read. your story is really really good please update soon :)
musiclover99 chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Ooh, drama . . . . let's see how this plays out! . . . I love this pairing though, does it even have a name? I wanna know the proper name for the pairing . . . I love this! Update ASAP pwease!
Darling Summers chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
My gosh, I just realized that I didn't read this chapter yet :D Haha, parts of this chapter really made me laugh... I loved Jane and Anneena's less than subtle exit when they left Connie and Col alone together :D

-Eim :)
Laura chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Why did you want them to have sex! What is your problem you mental gay people! What if a child read that! No the action was good, but u didn't have to add THAT part!

-Laura

Percy JACKSON, maximum Ride, and Companion's Quartlet FAN!
Laura chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
AWESOME! WICKED! THERE'S NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW INCREDIBLE U PPL WRITE!

-Laura

Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, and Companion Quartlet Fan!
Becca118 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Yay, I', so glad you updated! The tension was really built up in this one, I liked it :D