Reviews for A Son For A King
Adeana chapter 50 . 8/6
I this was the grossest I can picture everything that happened.
AmyRoselover chapter 32 . 2/9
I still don't understand why Naveen helping out Yesenia is different from Tiana helping her out. That makes me so mad, because he was just trying to be a good friend, but everyone still gave him grief about it. But when Tiana does it, it makes her some kind of savior -_-
moon730 chapter 50 . 6/16/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwww
abc123 chapter 50 . 5/26/2014
wow, that was very long, entertaining, but long, i didn't really like the attempted rape scenes, but i can see how it made the story good, i also liked that you added in Mama Odie and JuJu seen as she was one of my favorite character, ( Ray was my favorite, and Lewis.) Also Tiana on her third child already, wow. i liked how there were a secret lesbian in the story, Disney movies never have a gay character so well done for adding that in, even if it wasn't played up much, if you were to do the Queen of Maldonia sequel then you should add that Tiana getting a letter from the ex- prostitute, (cant remember the name) saying how she found someone there (a woman) and i liked how you added a sweet sick child into it that Tiana really bonded with. All in all really good story:) keep up writing, you do have a talent.
Seraphine Ausage chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
I've read the whole story and I've finally made it to the FINAL CHAPTER!

Your story tells of true love and also a lesson!...please write some more...I love the way you put your ideas into an American-Maldonian background and the most heartbreaking and romantic story and sequel EVER!

Your story was a huge hit_1000% SURE!

P.S: Please write more of Tiana and Naveen and about their life!
PEACE BE WITH YOU!
ABINAZA!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
Soooo goooood
sera.ausage chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
BEST STORY EVER! This is my favorite Chapter ever...!...i love the way you do this story because it shows some ideas of Tiana and Naveen's future life.. I'm reading on to see what comes next...!
Love my otp chapter 43 . 4/8/2014
I wish I could see thoughts pictures of Tiana. (;
Love my otp chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
I can't believe Naveen knows now OMG!
Love My Otp chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
I'm actually happy that Yesenia is changing for the better.
Love My Otp chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
Jasper is getting super creepy
LoveMyOtp chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
Tianaveen are having more baby YES!
Love My Otp chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing
Naimena chapter 39 . 1/3/2014
Maybe she has postpartum depression? Poor Tiana, she should tell her doctor.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/28/2013
Detected fancied I'm so not sleeping