Reviews for A Son For A King
William Stock chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
For the record, I am not Reader. I am The Criticizing Troll, You Don't Need to Know My Name, and You Don't Need to Know, but I am not Reader.
GregHeffley's Lover chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Shut up, Reader. By the way, Nagina deserved to be punched after what she did. Tiana slapped several men and kicked one in the groin for all very deserving reasons, and I didn't hear a fucking word from you then, so why don't you just shut the fuck up, you double-standard-practicing bastard?
PocahontasJohnSmithForever chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Hey that was a great chapter! This story just keeps getting better and better by the second! Anyways Im glad that there will be more than three updates this week,I can't wait! Anyways back to topic,I will say it's about time someone put thier foot down with Nagina! I said that it would eventually happened and it sure did! I'm glad that Naveen did something about this! I even evisioned that this would happen,kind of weird isn't it? I'm also glad that Naveen's father stood behind his son all the way! I'm even glad that he stood up to his wife and tell her what he thought! I tell you Nagina is in very deep trouble now not

only by her son but by her husband! I bet you if Tiana was there she probbly would give Nagina a piece of her mind,plus I think she also would probbley slap her just like she did in your previous story! I can also see that Naveen would do nothing about it after Tiana did,just like your last story,I say Nagina desreves has no right to treat anybody that way just because they are is a human being and has feelings too! Anyways, thanks for letting in on some the spoilers for this story,it's gonna get good! And oh please don't kill off Tiana,Naveen and James please!
feli3 chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
It was a pleasant surprise to find your story can't wait for more updates good job
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Yay! I loved it. I still want to slap the bitch *ahem* (naveen's mom)
Livelaughlove135 chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Wait your going to have a character die don't I beg of you don't dont don't don't
spongetina013 chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Omg! I'm soon happy ur gonna update four times this week!awesome!:) nagina is really violent,man. She already wants 2 kill tiana? That is so rude. Anyway loved the bonding time with naveen and his son keep it up!,D
Reader chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Your story is pretty good. The only thing is that the whole scene between Nagina and Kabir dropped the story down a couple notches in my opinion. I can understand a man having an argument with his wife, but for him to grab her wrist and attempt to intimidate her into submission was too much. Especially since the two of them had been acting very much in love at the beginning of the chapter. Two people in love to that extent could have a nasty fight but the love shared between the two would still be there. The dramatic shift from loving to hating was too abrupt and unnatural.