Reviews for The Bond We Share
DMZaragoza chapter 1 . 1/23
Good sir, I congratulate you. Even though I haven't read much fanfiction (most of them really explicit), I am absolutely blown away at how you managed to develop these characters so well and so effectively, with huge props to Suzu and her conversation with Chester.
Even though I knew what I was getting into, I was expecting an "implied" sex scene near the end. I got no such thing, just a kiss...on the cheek! That's just as scarily uncommon (for me as a reader, anyway) as clean language in a Let's Play. Most people throw in at least a two-second kiss that somehow feels like five minutes, so I give you credit for treading a path people forgot existed. Once again, I congratulate you. Keep up the good work!
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I haven't played the game or watched the anime, but I did read the plot on the interweb. I heard about this couple and after looking around at fanart and FMVs fell in love with them! I really enjoyed this! Good job!
FebruaryMiss chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is so cute :3

Arche has always been my favorite character because our personalities are pretty similar hehe. This pairing is absolutely adorable and you really did a great job of capturing it. Plus you added more fluff than you can find at a stuffed animal workshop xD lol lame joke is lame

I'm sure your friend must be very pleased!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hello,i saw this little beauty in ur profile a few days ago,but just have time to review it now.

First of all,as you stated,it felt a little OOC at the beginning,but as the story progresses,you seemed to be more comfortable(after the argument spesifically) and the whole plot run smoother.

It's my favorite pairing in ToA too.

The later part created a nuance,that matched their personality. I like Chester!

Good idea to use Suzu for the 'll work,but in the scene,she's obviously the best choice
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Beautiful
Ayame Majikku chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
:D That was soooo adorable and amazing This review would be filled with hearts, but I think the first symbol kills reviews. And since I don't want to give you a dead review, just know that there are mentally lots of hearts.

Anyway, the story was brilliant. It had a nice mix of humor and drama, and I really felt for the characters the whole time. It was really sweet, too XD 'Crazy Chester' was hilariously sweet.

Thank you so much for this I really love it :D Great job on it, too It was well worth the wait /ok

Ayame