Reviews for Dehydrated Ranger: Just Add Water
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Haha, I loved the exchange between Beach and Lifeline, as well as Lifeline and the greenshirts. Even Lifeline the pacifist didn't seem too concerned that Mouth faced possible death in waking up the sleeping bear.
river95 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Yes, it's fluff - but it's FUNNY! And, somehow, it's even funnier the second time you read it! Just the image of beach, shirtless, under the sprinklers, with all this stuff around him, is enough to make me start the day in a whole different light.

Thanks for the lift, Wolfy!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol where did they get the floaties and pink flamingo? lol
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Did you write this for me? Just to give me mental pictures of Beach all shirtless and wet? If so, thank you. I appreciate it very much.

I don't see what's so weird about napping under a sprinkler when it's hot and dry out. I did that about two years ago when our AC broke in August. It was nice.

I laughed so freaking hard at Mouth getting mauled that I think I shot cheese out of my nose. Awesome. And no, you don't want to know where pink flamingos and kitty pens come from. I think there's a room in the pit that is just stocked to the brim with such items, personally. Plus, of course, Beach's Box of Humiliation.
jedimacgyver chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved it! I love the way you always bring out the best Beachhead) and worst(Flint) in the Joe's.
susan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOL! it's so funny pink famingos that is so cute! and the rubber ducky too! LOL! ')

please keep writing ') ')
Strapakai chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Waking up to a pink flamingo! LOL

You write good fluff!
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I saw the title and knew who wrote this one!

Thanks for another nose cola! :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Thank you! I needed a funny today!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh, dear . . . if this is what happens, you should get dehydrated more often! (I'm kidding. Please don't kill me.)

The mental image of Beach Head, sacked out under a lawn sprinkler with a flamingo and a dozen paper umbrellas, had me giggling like a fiend. And hallelujah for the return of Private Mouth! Even if he gets promoted to full Joe, he's probably going to keep that name. Maybe call him Motormouth for the full official-sounding name. :D

Love the running gag with poor Lifeline's height, too. And he's developed into quite the genial tyrant, hasn't he? Good for him!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOL!

Yep, that was fun. Poor Mouth... you know, there are times when a nap under sprinklers feels like a good idea.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2