Reviews for Made With Love
bbissocute chapter 1 . 4/10
ADORABLE. Just too cute.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
that was just so sweet and so adorable and it just made me so happy! sorry for gushing. lol. but truly it was just really good to read something about England trying to truly do something for his 'little boys.' ;D
chocolatewafers chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is really cute. Oh, England. Fifty years, really? :')
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is absolutely adorable! Poor, poor America and Canada though. They're good boys.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love the way this is written! Hilarious and very, very cute without being irritating...you write so well...I'm in awe.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is beyond adorable. How noble of them to actually eat the cake! What good sons! Awww, it took England 50 years of failing to make a slightly-less-fail!cake for his babies. Awww, I totally feel the love from all of the blondies! Seriously, cute.
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
ahaha i just love this. the humour is superb and the characterization is fantastic and this really should have more reviews.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OH, MY GOSH. Have I told you how much I adore your England? Whether he's the British Empire or dark and tainted and dangerous like in some of your other fics, HE'S AMAZING.

And this! He's been trying to bake them a cake for 50 freaking years! OH, ENGLAND. NEVER CHANGE.

"The sunshine and softness look that England gives them makes it worthwhile."

Awww.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aaawww. That was so sweet. I'm not sure which part was sweeter...The fact that England's been trying so hard for so long, or that the brothers feel guilty enough about it that they risk their own health to make him feel like he succeeded. I think the second one. Well done.
sarra's-sorceress chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this was very entertaining. what with them sneaking in, thinking that it's something really really horrible and then it is just england baking, which is bad, but not as bad as what they were thinking. this fic should have some more love.
ResidentPyromaniac chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That. Was. Adorable.

And hilarious. But mostly adorable.

I apologize for not really having anything productive to say.