Reviews for Secrets
Phillipfan24 chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Loved this chapter!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
sobreyra274 chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
i totally loved this story! it was so totally awesome! amazing job! i love riley and lizzie! i cant wait to read the sequel! bestest story ever1!
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Definitely! You should definitely do a sequel! This story was totally and rocking! Though it could use just a little more detail so we could know exactly where they are and such. I think Riley and Lizzie are uber cute together and like you said quite a few chapters back I'm glad you made them friends rather than a love/hate relationship!
XscouselondonerX chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
I know this story finished a couple of months ago, but I only just found it and read it. Great story and even better character.
XscouselondonerX chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Amazing plot twist to the original, it fits like a puzzle piece,
Annabeth-Kahlan-Alanna-Cara chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
You NEED to write a sequel!
ruby890 chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
awwwww they are so cute. and a sequel would be great. maybe more lizzie riley love the lime in the other chapter btw.
reverie-scriptor chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
Sequel! Sequel! please oh please make a sequel! :D i love this story, you fit in the drama and also some funny parts too! love it!:D
reverie-scriptor chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
good! really like it so far! but sad to see it's probably going to be ending soon :(
Lightest'Ink chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
Please do a sequel! :D
hi chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
i'm a lazy person.. but ah hah i love it ! sequel with lizzy and riley ? yes please
AlyssaReane chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
I love your story, you just have to do a sequel pretty please!
Rabid Cream Puffs chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
i can haz Sequal? :D
ruby890 chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
wow i could not stop reading it. great.