Reviews for Son of Blood
adamsfamily chapter 41 . 8/14/2010
Great Jennsen/Haden chapter. I am glad to see that misunderstanding cleared up. I love the ballad and Haden naming her hawk after Jennsen.

Interesting reveal about Haden's sister and Kahlan.
adamsfamily chapter 40 . 8/14/2010
Now Haden and Darken are both jealous of Cara/Jennsen. Oh, all the misunderstandings.

Skull's perception is very interesting. Darkbigmagic - I love it!

And, yes, everybody needs to start listening to Jennsen more.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 41 . 8/14/2010
Two more wonderful Chapters. I love the relationship thats developing between Jennsen and Haden. :D And Darken still needs to find out about the pregnancy! Also, The parts with skull narrarating are pure amazingness. You are an amazing writer. Keep updating, it makes me smile. xD
adamsfamily chapter 39 . 8/13/2010
Darken has to be gritting his teeth every time Zedd calls him 'Boy".

Nice touch emphasizing Cara's determination that she will not fail Darken the way she feels she failed him at the Pillars of Creation in Blood from a Stone. Even though there was nothing more she could possibly have done for him.

BTW - I have to tell you that not only do I love this fic, but also the way you are so dependable about updating.
adamsfamily chapter 38 . 8/13/2010
I love the way you write Darken/Cara. Their moments of insecurity and jealousy, but refusal to talk to each other about any of it. Darken's feelings for her still have a great deal of fierce possessiveness and anger, but that is so - the way he is. He has come a long way, though. I really like Cara and Jennsen's growing friendship.

Also interesting insight into Darken's frustration with Kahlan's continuing distrust. Kahlan is becoming very strange. I think they may regret leaving her in charge of the palace.
adamsfamily chapter 36 . 8/13/2010
Zedd is still harboring doubts about training Darken, but his trust in Hali is making him persevere. Based upon Darken's and Zedd's past hatred for each other, it would be astounding if there were not major worries on Zedd's part.

Unicorns are evil - very interesting plot twist with this.
adamsfamily chapter 35 . 8/13/2010
A really nice Darken/Richard chapter that captures the changing relationship between them. Making Richard the leader of his troops was a brilliant idea. I particulary liked the fact that Darken reflects that is how it would probably have been if, in fact, Richard and Darken would have been raised together as older and younger brothers. Also, loved the insight into Darken's thoughts about the royal position he was born to.
adamsfamily chapter 34 . 8/13/2010
Another great chapter. It would make sense that Jennsen would be the one to guess Cara's secret. In a way, Jennsen has more day to day common sense than any of the others who are so caught up with battles, magic and destiny.

I really hope Jennsen doesn't ask too many uncomfortable questions about the kitten.
adamsfamily chapter 33 . 8/13/2010
Glad to see the "Merry Band" reuniting. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see Darken and Zedd working together. When Darken first sees Jennsen, it is interesting that he acknowledges that he told her truths as well as lies when they were together in "Fever". I can't wait to see where the story goes from here now that eveyone is back together.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 39 . 8/13/2010
Another great two chapters. Oooh...Darken Rahl is jealous of Jennsen. lol. And they transported Skull back to the peoples palace. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next! I think Darken should find out about the pregnancy *wink* *wink* lol.
Reading is a hobby chapter 37 . 8/12/2010
Wow! This is a beautiful story! All I want is to read more and more. Please continue and let me see what happens!
AceofHadeon chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
Cara's reaction to the news that Nicholas is with the Creator was excellent, very powerful. Loved Darken's "Ooooh, now I get it!" reaction.
AceofHadeon chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
Aw, the Cara/Darken scene was sweet.

I love how Haden is keeping Darken abreast of things. I 3 her Mord'Sith loyalty!
AceofHadeon chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
This was a great "reveal" chapter. You always do a great job of explaining things without resorting to info dumps.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 37 . 8/12/2010
I have been reading your story faithfully from its beginning. I check this site 3 or 5 times daily for new chapters. This is an addiction. I love the developing relationship between Jennsen and Cara, as well as Richard becoming more used to being a Rahl. But...Cara not telling anyone about the pregnancy is bothering me. I want to know why she won't tell him, and what his reaction would be. Keep Writing, and I'll be here reading.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »