Reviews for Son of Blood
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
0oh great sequel! :) Great chapter.
tinylexie chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I’ve wondered myself if there was a small part inside Darken that didn’t want to be a lord; I’ve wondered if there was a small part inside him that would have been content with just having someone to love him and to one day start a family with him. Even though Darken doesn’t admit it directly (except the almost direct instant with Jennsen in “Fever”), he simply wants to be loved.
meltin2me chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I'd like it if she stopped calling him Lord. ;)
adamsfamily chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Blood from a Stone is my favorite long fic on this site, bar none. I am so excited that you are doing a sequel so we can follow up with Darken/Cara and the others. I will miss Hali - one of my very favorite original characters, but I am sure that you will have other surprises in store. I am looking forward to this story and will be checking daily for updates - hint, hint.
meltin2me chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Yes, tyrant or not, you can't just take out a long time government and then up and run off. It would be chaos.

And squeee! Look at me getting mentioned! :)

*puts on I feel important hat*
tinylexie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Thank you for acknowledging that things only got worse after Darken Rahl’s death. That fact was made several times during Season 2. I enjoyed Blood from a Stone, so I’m really looking forward to this story.
allie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ahh! sequel! yay :)

i loved blood from a stone, and i can't wait to see where cara and darken go!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9