Reviews for Practice
Luna Carmesi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Good story, I I'm frustrated that there wasn't really ending stop in the middle ;)
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Normally I dislike Puck in such a bad light...but this was just soooooo good! Really really REALLY well done :)

Over and out.
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awesome story. Nice twist there at the end. It would be kinda nice to see what Puck would do now that he knows why Kurt was sitting near him all time. That mini freak out Puck did at the end leaves me wondering what he was thinking and what he will now do with that knowledge. Keep up the great work!
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was almost ridiculously good. Hats off.
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really great, keep up the good work :)
betweenlife chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Incredibly sad. Great writing though! :)
NiRinn chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It's so sad but so beautifully written. I hope you continue writing, if not this then others. I look forward to reading them.
Rhetorical Riddle chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
It seems that you may be finished with this one but I have to say that I have a hope that you aren't. I'm very fond of this.

It's very emotion stirring and you've captured Puck in a very real way. His actions seem both deliberate and unexpected as if his body's moving faster than his mind and then he has to cope with whatever it is he's just done and to me that seems just about perfect.

The entire premise of this is really very interesting and your style is both smooth and gripping. You have one of the cleanest writing styles I have ever spied in fanfiction, a true gift, so congratulations on that.

It'd be wonderful if you did continue this but even if you don't, as a reader, I'm not going anywhere. I mean, hell, I only found this story because I've been reading 'Basement' and when I saw you'd updated it I dropped everything and read it. Very interested in the conclusion there too, but I just thought that I absolutely had to say something here because I was appalled that you'd only had eleven reviews on it which, to me, seems criminal.

Hope you have an amazing day and in the least creepy way I can muster, I'll be watching for more.

Riddle.
Prieva chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is really sad. Sad in the fact that Kurt is right.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
And I am in tears! This was wonderful. Not the content matter, but the way you wrote it. The storyline was sad and heartwrenching, but you pulled me in. Thank you for sharing. I'm off to get some tissues.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Is there gonna be a second chapter? Because oyu have not moved your story to the 'compleate'.

I would like another chapter, please. :)
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oho, what an interesting theory... I like your executiong of this. You got the emotions down perfectly, thought I would have liked to see more of Puck's reaction. I would have LOVED to see him deal with that, maybe even try to find a way to redeem himself in some snarky, subtle way? I dunno. It's nice the way it is, but I feel like if you'd simply shown what happened after the last confrontation, you could have taken it that extra step. Maybe add another chapter? Or don't. It's not my fic. :P

Anywho, yeah. Very nice.

-Audrey
Pattitta chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh you can't leave it like that?

just you have to continue it!

and soon-...

this was too good!

really good..

want to knoe what is puck going to do!
some night soon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is a great start. I can't wait to read more. I hope we get to see more of Puck's reaction.
SiNginG-SenSaTion chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Omg that was absolutely heartbreaking!