Reviews for Odd Mech Out
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I love it when Breakdown gets his words wrong, and Dead End (damn, mentioned him again!) leaning on the door, and Wildrider acting like he's not aware that Motormaster can beat the stuffing out of him and Drag Strip being a jerk. XD

I feel bad for Motormaster sometimes! Honestly! ): How can he bear it knowing that his gestalt team hates, or at least, dislikes him and excludes him? Well, I know he 'doesn't care'. But still... ): For some reason I always expect Dead End to be... Sightly nicer to him, but he's just worse, isn't he?

'For a moment Motormaster thought there was something wrong with HIS audials'. Favourite line. XD I can just imagine that look on his face...! XD
sierpinsky chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
More please! D:
HoorayForCookies chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
A peanut? *little cackle* I love this!
herongale chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wtf this is adorable! How did you get me to like Motormaster! I feel like the victim of Stunticon voodoo!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Tactical practice xD

A cute lil' Stunticon recreational gathering :)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I was giggling throughout. It's nice to see Motormaster have some of those feelings every now and then.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I can’t thank you enough for writing a sequel to ‘Fun and games’!

I think I never pictured Motormaster as naked as you describe him in this story. It was sad to see him so awkward at the beginning, so out of place among his own teammates, who didn’t know how to address him either.

There is certainly a lot to explore inside all the layers of Moto’s difficult personality. One of those parts is that side of him that is alone, isolated from his teammates that, at the end, are Stunticons like he is. Other Decepticon combiners never had this problem. The leaders were the ones to obey and respect, but they were also part of the micro universe that a gestalt team represented.

Motormaster has two things that he values the most: his honour as the Stunticons leader, and his teammates. Unfortunately it’s not easy for him to keep both parts in harmony – although his version of harmony relates with raw violence. That keeps him isolated; he’s too proud to lower himself to what he considers senseless recreational activities, but he also feels that uncomfortable emptiness of being left aside. Just picturing him in that common room, watching a movie with the others, is as rare as imagining Megatron and Starscream having a picnic.

But that’s Motormaster’s price to pay. He knows there is no other way he can maintain the status quo, or perhaps he doesn’t dare to try it because his personality completely forbids him to attempt something that he considers ridiculous. He may beat his teammates in a regular basis, but they reciprocate in a way. There are parts of the gestalt bond that are strangers to Motormaster, as it could be seen when he realizes that he had never heard Breakdown laughing before. That part was very, very, heart wrenching.

I also found very touching Wildrider’s attitude. He was the one who dared to give Motormaster answers that were not guided by fear, not to mention that he was the only one who actually tried, maybe unconsciously, to make his leader feel at home and not as a foreigner. Perhaps it was his insanity, but Wildo seems to be the type that holds no rancor and I can see him watching that movie with Motormaster shoulder to shoulder.

The piñata detail was an absolute joy to read! Filling little Optimus with treats for the boss… Ah Motormaster, even you can’t deny that every Gestalt leader would love to have a teammate like that! There are things that Visa can’t buy, indeed.

Is there a chance for you to write a sequel?
9aza chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was great. I'm glad you added a sequel.

I'm not surprised that Motormaster got annoyed at his teammates.

At least he knows what they do. X)