Reviews for The Year After
a kitsune's light chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
AWESOOOOOOOME! Loved this story! Sooo sweet! ahahah loved severus personality especially! Well harry's too, and sirius! ahah so funny ;)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
This was very good. I really liked the last part. Thank you for writing this.
bloodytears87 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
loved this fic! had me crying all over myself lol great job!
LadySlytherin05 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
I've found lately that the best stories are the ones with the least amount of reviews. Why that is, I haven't the foggiest but be assured that yours is among those that I deem the best. The simplest stories (plot-wise) are the ones that affect me the most and are the most well-written; this is the category I feel your story falls under. I love your characterizations of Severus and Harry; they weren't OOC and were changed in a very subtle way so that they were quite believable. I honestly have nothing negative to say about it other than that I wish it was longer! I would definitely read a sequel or something else along these lines if you decided to write one. Wonderful job!
ClaudiaRain chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I did enjoy your story very much! I have to admit that I got frustrated sometimes because everyone was so stubborn - I just wanted to yell at them to be reasonable, and despite my unhappiness with how some of them were acting I can't deny they were in character. You certainly kept me engaged in the story because I had to make sure everything would work out, and I was very happy at the end. Great job and thanks. )
IndieWrites chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Loved it! I'm so glad they stayed together in the end. Well written and delightful to read!
Sela McGrane chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
This was awesome! So good. Very in character, which I always appreciate. My figuring is that if you can't write a HP story without drastically changing the characters, then you should not write a HP story. Anyway, this is a new favorite!
Lost In Echoes chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I love it! And I especially love your version of Snape, exactly how I imagine him (: good job!
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Awe, that was funny.
auld chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
It's a good for the short review,but i'm poor in english,and this is the first english hp fiction that i have read completely,thank you for the fluent writing.
ProperT chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Great Story! I loved it. I liked how you portrayed Harry and Sirius's relationship, very loving with loads of fun. And Sev and Harry's relationship was really well written too. Brilliant! :D
wiccademon chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Aaawww that was a very cute story... needs so editing but overall it was just sooo tear jerking I loved it.
Marimo Prince chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
OMG IT WAS SO CUTE.

That's all I have to say.

Consider yourself the author of pure fluffy cuteness :3

anne chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
3 it!
SamHAS chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Liked it! Was a nice new spin on the Snarry fic. The dynamics between Harry and Charlie were interesting too- people don't usually use that pairing as the sideline relationship. Too Cute!Story!