Reviews for Warrior of the Sand
HesMines chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Because only Tony would make a movie reference when the love of his life is alive. - couldn't agree more!

One question, how did I miss this yesterday?

Great piece, one of the few fics I've read about this episode that I've enjoyed. Tony was perfect, especially at the end when the bag was removed. I totally agree with what you said about less being more, and that bit was a perfect example. I've never thought about comparing Ziva to a desert, but now that I think about it, it fits really well.

Oh yeah, pet peeves. HHr, car crashes and AU - totally fine with them. It was actually the texting (I'm sick of people doing things like straightners at the Burrow or texting in class or emailing - they're not part of that world and in GoF Hermione made it kinda obvious that it was impossible) and the kind of taking Harry Potter into the real world (not so much the car crash or the coffee date, but the Geo homework. But thats for the same reason as the other peeve, some of them are just really badly done). But like I said, you made it work. Maybe I need to adjust the maxim for the pet peeves to "badly done blah blah blah" cos there always an exception to the rule.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
So beautifully written.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow! Beautiful short and sweet story. I liked the onematipeia ( I really need to learn to spell that word) of the drip drip
Flygirl wannabe chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved the style and descriptions. I could definitely see Tony in those thoughts and how he's motivated.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ahahah great last line it was perfect
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOVE your style.

LOVE this piece.

Very different. And very very good.
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was incredible!
Angela Beckett chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Whoa, that was good! Intense, angsty and hopeful in the end. Hope you write a lot more in NCIS fandom :)