Reviews for Fine 2
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
John Major (not Mayor) was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1990 to 1997.

The Queen's aides weren't what one would expect. To be an aide of Her Majesty, one would have to be the best, the most political savvy, not ill-tempered cretins.

Even so, I liked Harry's refusal to be intimidated into putting his life on the line to save those who do nothing to save themselves.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
sometime gone, time to come back
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Excellent!
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Very magnanimous. As with the rest of your works, it is excellent.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
one very interesting meeting _
RogueNya chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Hmm I am not sure you classed this right as there was not really anything in the way of humor here but I suppose that could just be me.

But anyways it was a pretty good one, and that was one the things that drove me nuts about the series, on why J.K. never covered the Muggle Government side of things, after all there is no way that the Queen could not know about this, same with the P.M.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I bet Harry got quite a bit of sympathy sex that night. Nice little interlude between events.
DaRoHa chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Brilliant.

I'm hoping they find a reason for him to fight.

It would be really great if you wrote a story of a few chapters about how he fights for England and cleans it up.
TheHard chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This one make me remember that story of Jeconais, where Harry was going to marry a Veela Princess, and the Queen oposes to that... It was a great story too, a pity didn't got a ending :)
little-bast chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I absolutely love "fine then" and "fine2"...

after reading some fics where he gets pushed over and over again what Harry would do if the pushed him too much or if he finally had enough.

I really love it.

Hoping for more soon...
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
more please.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great followup story to Fine. Thanks for sharing!
Gunny Highway chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Another great story and great addition to Fine Then. I must admit I rarely rezad the reviews of others but one caught my eye. It was:

Dark Dragen 2010-07-30 . chapter 1 interesting start, but would like to see why Harry was exiled...

I thought Fine Then explained it rather well. Harry was convicted of underage magic and his wand was broken. His exile as Dark Dragen called it was self imposed.

Another thing I quite agree on is Harry’s relationship with the Queen. The canon makes it quite clear there is a relationship between the Ministry of Magic and the Prime Minister therefore it’s reasonable to me that the Queen should know about magic. The extent of her knowledge and involvement with the wizard world is what any author would choose it to be. But at the end of the day she is the Queen of all British subjects.
faneka chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like this series. I hope you update soon.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
a nice addition to the original one shot.

I'd like to see how Harry & Fleur hor together as well as the other island couples

Also how Hermione, Ginny and the rest incurred harry's anger in the five years after harry left england