Reviews for Nico di Angelo and the Great Resurrection
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Small scene:
Me: Nico is so cute! *sighs dreamily* I have a crush on him, but don't tell unless YOU WANNA HAVE YOUR BUTT KICKED!
Nico: Hi.
Me: *faints*
Nico: *stares confusedly* What did I do?
Piper: She's in love with you, and this is the first time you've said something to her. Isn't it obvious?
Nico: *faints and hits head on rock* Oww...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I don't like Jacob. I want he name be Charley!
NightShadow99 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I've read the entire story, and honestly, this was GREAT!
And sweet and sad and depressing and uplifting and happy and bitter and lovely, and sweet, and did I mention it was absoluetly great?
The funny thing is, I have my own story about Percabeth's and Thalico's children (Black, Blue, and Green Series/ or just BBG series), and Percabeth's son is Alex! Cool, isn't it?
XxThalicoRULZxX
Rose Ravenwoods chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I like the pit. They sooo cool
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
XD
An Oath To Keep chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Yay happy ending!
I'm not sure whether or not I want to read the rest of the series.
I think I'll save it for another day.
It was a wonderful trilogy full of tears (a lot of them) and smiles but I'm glad it's over.
This fanfic caused me way too much emotional stress.
Keep up the amazing writing!
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Clarisse was smart to say that because a child born of her would probably be way worse.
Gold Testament chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Okay I don't think anyone can control Alex, and I don't think Thalia knows what her baby girl is like.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Okay that bit between Alex and Evan was funny, and he wouldn't have been tricked like that if Ethan wasn't such a horrible father.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Funniest chappie ever lol
DaughterofHermes chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
WHO'S THE MOM?
booy chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
very good
RoseKenzie chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
EEEEEEEKKKKKKK! oh my gods this is such a good fanfiction series i can't stop reading. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Baby Alex is soooooo cute!
MillyGlassWing.32.96 chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
I like the movie references you made, (I'll assemble my team-avengers), (Oder 88-starwars), (I've got things to do, places to go…oh wait. Never mind, I'm stuck in this rat infested dirt heap because I've been forbidden to leave-fanatic four), Awesome! i'm gonna keep reading now...