Reviews for The Sun Came Out from the Clouds
L chapter 1 . 11/13
This is one good story. That's hard to find especially in a one-shot.
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/27
Loved it!
MeganCappa chapter 1 . 7/4
Awful ending... just awful.
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
beautiful and little sad
TaliaFosness chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
odiejae chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
loved it! so very sweet and even though victoria may have loved bella, i don't think she was in love with her. i love that she saw the love bella and edward shared. and i think it was perfect that they included her in it!
fashdoll chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, a likeable Victoria. I really liked her and the pure unselfish love she had for Bella. This is the first F/F I've ever read and enjoyed. Would love to see the "why not" you hinted at.
fandomscollide chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
haha awesome!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
If Edward wouldn't have entered this story, I so would vote for it. The writing was great and the plotting and seduction was a real treat to read.
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
A lovely story but so sad when Victoria loses Bella to Edward. Good luck in the contest.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I really enjoyed that. Though I felt really bad for Victoria at the end.

Thanks for the story.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was beautifully written with depth and palpable emotion. I wish Bella could have found true love with Victoria but it was not meant to be. I hope you'll consider the 'story for another time' after the contest.

Best of luck!
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I thought I'd already reviewed this story! Oh dear, I am sorry :o( Fabulous story, I enjoyed it much more than I expected I would (I'm normally a straight or boyslash reader). I feel quite sad for Victoria, she may be something of a predator but it seems like she doesn't have much self-worth, even after Bella has brought the sun out for her.

I'd like to read some more of your work!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I liked this up until Edward came into the picture. Victoria's lust and passion was palpable and I was rooting for her. When she & Bella finally took that step, it was wonderful and everything was right in the world.

But then Edward came along and Bella turned into her canon, serial-user self. Sigh.

I'm not bashing or anything, so I hope you don't take it that way because I really did enjoy the story.
A Little Bit Clumsy Bella chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow your story was amazing and incredibly well written. There are not a lot of Bella/Victoria stories out their, but I think you did a great job with it. As Bella and Victoria's relationship flourished, I had a lot of hope that they would be together, so the ending kind of came as a shock to me.I just wish that they ended up together and Bella didn't end up with Edward. Towards the end, Victoria's feelings are projected onto the readers and the emotions one would feel when letting someone that they loved go is palpable. It amazed me how you could add so much debth to the story in so few words and how the story eloquently flowed from beginning to end. I would love to read more stories by you in the future.