Reviews for Planning for the Future
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 4/10
HOTT! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Loved it wish u did a chapter were bella lined up Jacobs wolf cock with her pussy.
snow eopard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I think that their need's to be more
chunkymonkeyloveshaneyboo chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
omg i love this. you should totally make a sequel. :)
Zapphe chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love this story. You have great writing skills and good imagination. Please do not be discouraged by negative comments. People are stupid to read despite the warning and summary and have the nerve to comment against it. To me it is an interesting fiction and it's not really beastiality because it is Jacob, who is a supernatural being in another form. Bella's desire is for him and not for an animal. i would love to see more chapters or another sequence. Thank you for sharing.
GreenEyes52 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Please continue writing more! I love this story!
shell chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
wow
loser chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
grosse she made love to an animal
Brizely chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Do they get pregnat? I want to know, please update soon!
Analitica chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i absolutely loved it please write a sequel when they have a baby
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was so hot! I'm kind of mad at Sam and I also fell sorry for him but I suppose I undestand Emily's fear. Anyway this sequel was good and steamy!
kmcwherter chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Great job! Loved it! :)
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010

That was me recvering from reading these two stories, back to back. Uuuhhhmmmm...Dayumm!

I'm really having trouble here. Ya see, I have a lot of young readers, and when I add stories to my favorites, they might go read them. And then I feel guilty. :P I think I'm making a second account. Damn Awesome job here!
iambananas chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i freak'in loved this! plz continue!