Reviews for Esto Perpetue
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Oh my God, I couldn't stop giggling throughout this entire fic. Flynn and Estelle are just too adorable for words, and Yuri is just Yuri.
princess estellise chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is a hilarious piece. I adore this pairing, but finding fic for them is a challenge in itself. Finding good fic for them is a miracle. So thank you for writing this. A lot of the dialogue vaguely reminded me of Oscar Wilde, and as I'm a huge fan of him, I particularly enjoyed this piece and found myself laughing throughout. Wonderful job.
LadyHepatica chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my god, I LOVE THIS. This pairing is so cute, rare and hard to find, but this was well written! I'm really happy this exist and had the pleasure to read it, thanks for writing it ;w;
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Well firstly, I'd like to say that this is absolutely fantastic *applauds* and secondly, I adore how you wrote Yuri. You made me love him even more! This kind of relationship between him and Estelle is what I imagine, not a romantic one. And Flynn was cute XD

Overall, great fic, keep it up! *sign of victory*
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Pffftt, Oh god, Flynn you big wuss. And Yuri is just too awesome. Imagining Yuri dying of laughter cuz Flynn fainted at his own wedding (classy, Flynn) and Yuri propping Flynn up and answering his vows for him and Estelle's books and this entire story has blown my mind with sheer hilarity and awesomeness.
Jazzu chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Eppppp! I LOVE flynnxestelleeee!

I always supported them! Flynn was my fav, not Yuri!

Seriously, I wish there was more fics of these two cause honestly it's the best(:
Mei Fire chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was really cute. xD
ILycorisI chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I just wanted to let you know that you made me the happiest fan in the world by writing this. I will never be able to NOT see Flynn characterized as this.

Flynn/Estelle is just so awkward and perfect. 3 The addition of Yuri and his snide remarks was excellent and I especially love how he bounces off of Estelle.

Please do write more in this fandom, it's so lacking in love

I'm going to be re-reading this, and re-reading this, and re-reading this...
heylalaa chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
lol. this is just so hilarious, haha. nice! :D
thetwilitprincesses chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved this! it was soooo cute! And very in character lol 5/5
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
omyGOODNESS, this was just...

/die

amazing. so adorably ridiculously fluffy and hilarious and AHHHHHHHH. I just love your characterizations. Flynn was just precious aldfka. and Estelle in her devilish obliviousness LOL and Yuri with his comments...it was all so golden. thank you for this. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
HONESTLY! Am so glad atleast somebody would make a fan fic outta these two! (:

They have always been my FAVORITE 3

Damn you Yuriiiiiii! :o
Jimmy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is the only way this could have happened. :)
VivaVerde chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was equal parts adorable and hilarious. Poor, sweet, charming Flynn... He's so worried and fretful, but he does love her.
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cute story!

I do have to say there were times it was kind of hard to follow. (Like flynn burning her books, for instance). You didn't say there was some kind of fire anywhere and the only hint to the fact he had done anything was that she looked at the burning book sadly. That didn't make since at the time (until you brought it up later).

Other than that, it was cute. I do like the bits of humor you had in there and i really liked the fact that flynn couldn't even hold her hand without begging for forgiveness (in his head, at least). XD

Good one shot! Write more! XD