Reviews for Target Practice
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 6/20
barely in chapter one but "what little gun skills he had"? we know he is a literal perfect shot right. dead on. season one knowledge.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
nicely done
Solstice1394 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
I loved this story and the ending of her really alive and Neal's memories being scued I liked a lot too!
AlinaDeja chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
This story is just great. When I found it I didn't expect much to be true but then the whole story just completely changed in a way I really did not expect and it was just great! The way you're writing is very good, I loved eveything about it! :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Awesome story. Really enjoyed. Who'd guess something like paintball event could turn out into a kidnapping and major whump, LOL

Haha! End was soo hilarious :D
Cement mixer LOOOL xD
Shayne Pratt chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nothing like a team building game of paintball! Our Public Safety training class used to go on paintball trips, it was always the new students against the second and third year kids (who also got the teacher on their team)- unfortunately our school (we were all high school students) decided they no longer liked the idea of our instructor teaching us how to shoot each other. It was fun while it lasted. We learned lots of useful skills too.
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
huh well that was a twist, making it so she never died. after all it's not like Neal would ever look back at that to realize it.
Fierce Queen chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Really good fic! I always love delving into Neal's possible past. I'd love to see a sequel to this with Neal going to see Lena. Great job!

Blessings,

~Fierce
Book-AddictFF chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
I honestly love it.!
spookysister7 chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
ha! chew like a cement mixer
Hounddog11 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Great story. You did an awesome job at tying up everything. Any chance of seeing Neal and Lena finding each other again? Keep up the great work with all of your stories.
JaneConstantine chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
He reached for some more chips, a background sound like someone moving the arm on a crane coming from Neal. Peter turned and glared at him, Neal looking innocent.

"You're asking for it, Neal."

XD
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Fantastic last chapter. I was so pleased to find out that Lena is still alive and that she still remembers the boy who tried to save her from Derek and his goons. I think you did a great job wrapping up this entire story: the truth about Lena, revealing Baker to be the scumbag from Neal's hometown, Peter and Neal getting drunk (lol). I really enjoyed the humor of Peter and his potato chips. A happy ending!
AZGirl chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Interesting look into Neal's past... Any chance of a Lena-Nathaniel(Neal) reunion?
xblackcat21x chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hell i'm reviewing the whole story! It was really good, where do you come up with the ideas? Keep up with the White collar fanfiction cuz i'm sure i'm not the only one who waits for your next Neal whump fanfic lol (trust me a little Neal whump is a good thing, just ignore Neal XD)