Reviews for Dandelions
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wonderfully told. Thank you for such an lovely insight to Harry's and Severus' relationship and the changes that a time deviation at a small point could create.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow. This was great. Very 'Catcher in the Rye'-ish. Nice job!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Very nice.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So sweet :D
Thank you !

***Pyrane***
Norven chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow, that one totally got me! I'm deeply impressed. It'll be one of my favourites. Thanks for the story!
Brinton Twinz chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
You have the most awesome fic's ever! :)
Hallzie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was absolutely beautiful 3

And you guys have such a brilliant taste in music too.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Stories about flowers and their metaphorical meanings have always fascinated me. I have a Naruto fanfiction in the works(likely forever, I rarely finish anything) that revolves entirely around the meanings of flowers. They're one of the only girly things I appreciate. I also adore stories that use a central theme to tie characters and events together over a length of time. It was a very enjoyable read and I'm happy they got the ending they deserved.

~Akire
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
AW! Short and sweet and utterly adorable!

Thank you for this wonderful pick me up. :DDD
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
fantastic storytelling - it gave me chills
Reilyk chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I like this, it is really cute. Good Job! _
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I could think of a dozen other words for it, but that's the one that fits best.

You turned the dandelions, something so simple (and unloved), into a wonderful motif. I have always found it incredibly unfair they didn't count as a flower.

I thoroughly loved your story, and if reviews were an indicator of quality, you'd have 100.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
jeez that was beautiful
mmm chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
wow that was great...you two are very talented writers.
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice, sweet. Though I was ready to kill you when I thought Snape died...but it worked out ok in the end, so I won't be dragged away for murder. Love the continual dandelion metaphor.

Riddle