Reviews for In Other Words, I Love You
SaltyJak chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This is good and an interesting take on what it would be like if Shinji grew a spine if only towards Asuka but really it's a good romancey fic which I tend to enjoy so bonus points for that and the omakes were funny so good job with this.
Asukaforever92 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I loved the third omake as much as the first and the story. Gendo gets crushed by a desk, alls right with the world.
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Good work and really loved the first omake, that could be a story in it's self.
titan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Very funny dude! More Asuka, more Shinji, and more tazer please!
Jho chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I really liked this story a lot, it was a great read.
DeadlyPole chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hey man, I got your message and checked out this story. I do remember you btw. Anyway on to the review.

I'm gonna be honest to what the good and bad points of this story were. I always like to get the technical stuff out of the way first so I'll start with that. You have a few spelling and grammar mistakes sprinkled here and there but it's not enough to make me not understand what you were saying, so it's fine. A simple beta-reader could easily fix that anyhow. What you lack though is description. The story has barely any paragraphs more than two sentences even, you scene change frequently and don't describe everything (like setting, character's actions, feelings e.t.c), but it's not like there's none. I believe your dialogue was done fairly well though, it flowed and made sense.

Now as for being in character. The only person I have a real complaint about is Shinji. He's just OOC enough to make me complain :P. The problem of course was him standing up to Asuka. Standing up to a person because she matters, hmm maybe, but this IS Asuka we're talking about not to mention, Shinji saying that he hated her, well there just wasn't enough emotions or events to have fueled that. Asuka was, for the most part, done well. The only problem I had was becoming his girlfriend at the end, I just don't believe she would accept that so readily but the other stuff she did was IC. The tazer Hikari had was just a tad OOC, but then again that was just for humour. In fact that's what I liked about this story, your sense of humour. Despite the fact that punting a desk out a window is near impossible, I found that part hilarious. Especially when someone screams in pain after hehe (in your omake you elude that it was Gendo, hahaha). It was a nice lighthearted fic, that wasn't too silly it was just the right balance. I do like that it wasn't overboard WAFFY, in fact when Asuka did become his girlfriend she was like "We gotta lay some ground rules", instead of perhaps "I've always loved you too" *vomit*.

Overall a good fic though.

P.S incoporating SSF4 just lol. The other guy shulda been a cheap ass and chosen Sagat. Fuck cammy's counter ultra. Or just pick some gay fag grabber like Zangief.
Da Games Elite chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Just...just...awwwww! _ It's a very well-written story, diving into each of the characters just enough so that you really get into their mindset, but the physical descriptions are extremely good as well, with enough fluff to really tickle the mushy aspects of anyone's heart, but well-written enough so that the story doesn't feel like a vehicle for AxS lovey-dovey garbage. A job well done, good sir!
Squire of Gothos chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Good lighthearted story. The only complaints I might have are with styling (putting thoughts and words of different characters on separate lines to be less confusing), but that's fixed with practice, and you're new. Keep up the good work. Definitely a good look at canon Asuka, and an interesting new take on changing Shinji
Caractaquus Burke chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I liked this story. It was a funny one shot, with all the characters correctly what you said in your author notes is true, then I hope you post a few more fics like this one soon. Maybe you could make one about Hikari or Misato? Just saying. Still, good job.
Parakootp chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Good stuff man. It was kind of lighthearted, which is good too. I don't know Naruto, but you do seem to write Evangelion quite well. I hope you write more fics here soon!
Greenfang chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice story. Well written and quite sweet at the end.

My main interest is Evangelion Fics, so I don't really know Naruto. But I would happily read more Eva fics from you as I enjoy your style very much!

Nice Fic.

X.S chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was a nice short story.

I like how the light setting this has compared to other fics.

I'm not normally a Asuka/Shinji kinda guy but this works.

But yeah anyway I enjoyed this, good job.
Devil Boss chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Quite interesting in a relaxed sort of way. It wouldn't hurt to see a few more small fics like this one, that kind of lighten the dark mood many eva fics have. Shinji's head compressed between Asuka's thighs? If I were to get my ass kicked, that would be the best freaking way to do it! And I agree with Spartacus, it would have been funny to see the class nazi use that tazer on someone.

I, too, have not ever watched Naruto. I've heard is good, but I just never saw it. So I can't talk about your other fic. Anyway, I honestly hope you write a bit more here on the Evangelion site.

Devil Boss
Loco77 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Very good it gave to me a few suggestions for my FF, if it is that at some time I finish it or put it in Internet xD

Spartacus Rex chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was funny. I do hope you write more fics like this one, like you promised. It's weird, but thinking of Hikari with a tazer was actually hilarious. I want to see more of that!

Sorry to say this dude, but I never watched Naruto so your other fic doesn't concern me. I'm an Eva fan, and I say this was good. Well done!