Reviews for Unexpected
WriteDrunkEditNever chapter 4 . 1h ago
I feel like I ust walked into a room with a unch of pro lifers uncomfortabbbllllleeee
That was really weird, not gonna lie. I was wondering how youd handle it, but a screaming fetus is kinda disturbing.
nicoleforever chapter 7 . 4/4
Gah! I wanna know what happens next! Please update soon!
Lisa chapter 7 . 3/8
U monster, ending it with fatal! Omg. Is romano gonna live is the baby gonna live. We dont know. Ugh. I loved the story but dammit why fatal..
NEPS chapter 7 . 2/27
Seriously...? /That's where you leave us...?!/ UPDATE!
Sleepery chapter 7 . 2/19
UPDATE I COMMAND THEE
Sleepery chapter 4 . 2/19
I was so ready to kill you if you killed the baby omg XD I was live PHEW! omg so relieved
RomaVargas chapter 7 . 2/17
Where's the next chapter? *must know what happens*
crying... my cousin had an abortion and all i wanted to do was tell her that she'd made the decision to kill a life that hadn't had a chance to live... BUT enough about me great fic i love it! keep up the good work!
n0T3Z k1LLz 3v3RYtH1Ng chapter 4 . 2/3
It hurt to read the abortion part. :( recently a friend of mine got an abortion and it made me hurt so bad I cried horribly. I can't believe someone would get rid of a baby who hasn't even lived yet. It hurts ya know? :( but I'm so HAPPY Roma get his bambino or bambina! *super happy*
n0T3Z k1LLz 3v3RYtH1Ng chapter 2 . 2/3
Feli isn't as... As... *gestures* as he acts. He caught this one pretty quick! *looks for right words*
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Finally! How long did it take him?
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Wait wait wait wait wait wait. It has been 9 months and Antonio STILL can't tell what's uo with Romano? *facepalms*
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Loved it! Especially loved the bit with Dr. Garcia!
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I don't think that you can just stop an abortion, but I'm so happy that you did. I'm literally crying with joy right now. I am strongly against abortions, and if anyone is offended by my opinion, then sorry, but you have to deal with it. BI
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Nononononono! You can't get rid of the baby Roma! Please, in the name of all things good and yaoi-ey don't! *seriously crying at the thought of abortion*