Reviews for Unexpected
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PISSED I AM THAT IT HASNT UPDATED IM SO HURT OH MY GODS.
I SWEAR TO GOG IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I'M GONNA PUNT A GRAPEFRUIT
Nuuuu I looked and this story hasn't been updated in years are you going to continue!? I am left in suspense
2016Hetalian chapter 7 . 6/25
Hey! I love this fanfiction so much that I read it all in one day. So, it's been four years since you updated and I am DESPERATE to know what happens. You probably won't read this review, but if you do then please. Please finish this! :3
zafira.simbala chapter 7 . 5/30
wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh next chapter i need to see what happens next
pasta chapter 7 . 4/5
I NEED THE MORE IS AWESOMER THEN PRUSSIA
Bwah chapter 6 . 4/5
This is amazing! I love it so much! But I would like to say, good night in Italian is buonna notte.
Crimson cat angel chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Gahhhhhh I need the next chapterrrr
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Update please! I beg you!
Eganne chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
WHY isn't there a new chapter ? I want to cry and i wany to know what would happen to the baby and it's like 5 years acter the last update ! Can I cry now ?
LucianoLovesPasta chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
I loved this then it was discontinued. I can't upload fiics now but when I cn I need a beta reader
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This is a great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
I know it's been years since you did this fanfiction but please finish this. It's amazing and I really want to read more of it. Sorry if I'm being a bother.~SnownamiVB I'm just too lazy to actually log in XD
raging-fire1075 chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Are you continuing this? Wow, this story is amazing and the cliffhanger we were leggy on. Hopefully you update soon.