Reviews for Blood Plus Heritage
Next-Met chapter 38 . 1/3/2011
Go to my profile and click on Blood Plus Second Stage for the remake. It's written in a different layout. Rather than chapters, I decide to call them episodes. The remake will have the basic outline of Blood Plus Heritage and some custom characters you see here might appear in the remake!
MAY786 chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
I think there should be more romance between Saya and Hagi. Hagi confessed his love for her nine years ago! They should be doing something more together! chapter 32 . 11/27/2010
That was totaly awesome, I loved the part where Lulu wicked that guy and ranaway hehe. Please add more to this cause it's truely AWESOME!
Sia chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
seriousily what is the real name of Diva's Daughters because they change everytime I read a fanfic about them!
danni98 chapter 32 . 10/28/2010
i love i like that you wanted to contieune the story i like that you brought diva back i didn't like that Saya killed her also i like that there are more Queen and Kings.
Next-Met chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
BTW, chapter 28 has been changed. Therefore, the plot is slightly edited.
Next-Met chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
Chapter 28 has been changed.
Next-Met chapter 30 . 10/21/2010
Time to give Saya and the others a break. LOL.
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 28 . 10/9/2010
That was pretty good chapter!

Days later...The day of the dance...At a nearby clothing store...(Stop making the dots lol) LOL, so funny!

I think you need to proof-read your work before you post it.
Next-Met chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
Oh s*** I did. Srry about that. I'll get that fixed.
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 27 . 10/8/2010
Well, it had to be a dream because they are all alive. But she's probably in shock, so she wouldn't go straight to that conclusion.

I really liked this chapter!

Good chappy!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 26 . 10/8/2010
I forgot to put this in the second to last review but why is Karl almost always getting his freaking arm cut? LOL!

Anyways! HMM, white cloth, interesting, perhaps it has something to do with those two figures.

Ok another random part!

"Solomon," Amshel said. "You still love Saya, do you?"

What does hesitating to drank the blood have anything to do with Saya?

Good chapter!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 25 . 10/8/2010
This was a good chapter but Ritcofen wouldn't know ALL of that, he wouldn't really even know what he was talking about unless he did a massive amount of research like Julia did and does. He'd have to study the chiropterans for years and years.

But I'm glad Seth is alive! YAY!

LOL, Haji...

Good chappy!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 24 . 10/8/2010
Ok, a part in this chapter was extremely random! "After this is over," Saya said. "We will travel the world together right?"

That was so out of place.

LOL! Haji's got the power! He can give people detention! How awesome is that! Karl! What is he doing at the school? Gah, he was so hard to get rid of in the anime, he was such a pest!

Saya should've said she had a before, but she couldn't tell him who it was because her and Haji both would get into massive trouble even though she is older than him lol!

SETH! Yay, he's back but he feels weird...interesting...hmm...perhaps those two figures did something to him!

TheStarsAbove7 chapter 23 . 10/8/2010
OMG...I can't believe Seth is dead, I mean I didn't like him but still aw, that's sad. (Anyone want to join the "I HATE COLLINS CLUB"?) Well, hmmm...well he wasn't a big help anyways, he really just got in the way, so it's like the old days now lol! Good chappy!