Reviews for The Disclaimer
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
This was awsome.
Tesla9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Indeed the ultimate disclaimer for doctor who.
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
so ture.
oh-doctor-you-soniced-her chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
cool! love dw.
StayLikeThat4Now chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Suggestion: post this on tumblr
;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is spectacular, I really hope you're proud. Very good job. You just... hit the nail right on the head, I know that so many people will relate to this exactly.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

... Wow! Really powerful, and so true. Well done. :D
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Brilliant
Cat chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Truer words have never been spoken. I can't tell you how amazingly, fantastically, or how brilliantly true this disclaimer is...for so many.

This show changed how I see life...as it probably has for millions of fans worldwide. This character, The Doctor, in all of his 11 forms, has got to be one of the most brilliant, most popular, most unique, and most beloved characters in the history of television.

I tend to think as you do...that in a way, all Dr. Who fans own a little piece of him...mainly in our hearts, but also in our imaginations. And while the BBC can lay claim to legal rights, the gods forbid the show ever get cancelled (again), as long as there are fans of the show around, that create videos and write fanfic, the Doctor will never leave us.

Not really. Not ever. :o)
mrs.boy.with.the.bread chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
pretty cool :)
white-wolf1410 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love it!

I was first enthralled with dr who when I was 14 I'm 18 now, still love it and this is exactly how I felt when I first started watching it!