Reviews for Ordinary Humans
Sfss chapter 1 . 4/5
"Wanna transmute another kid?"

Lol, nice one Ed XD
Lol
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Alright, that one is pretty cute. lol Never occurred to me that Ed would like breast milk but I can totally see it now! lol
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Edward's dorky alchemist side prevailing long after the loss of his abilities will always be my favourite. Thanks for the laugh!
Mor'DuTheBronyBear chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Short but adorable :D
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
alskdjflaskjfsa I LOVE that line! Transmute another kid, oh my gosh Ed. It's perfect. Very cute, very fluffy, great one-shot.
xIcyChanx chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
"Wanna transmute another kid?"
"Alchemists..."
I.

ALMOST.

DIED.

LAUGHING.

EPIC XD
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh lord... Edward will always be Edward, alchemy or not.
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
XD
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Haha. Transmute... Makes me think of when thy had to deliver Gracia's baby and Al was thinking about equivalent exchange. Hahaha
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ohmygosh. *heaves in huge breath and tries not to laugh* This was a perfect little fic. Lovely slice of life and man, I can just see that happening. BAHAHAHAHA.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
haha, thats just so pretty! :)
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Traumatize a newborn? After the process that brings them into the world? Pshaw, my parents showered with their infants, including myself. I can confidently say that it did not traumatize me, even if my sanity is up for debate.

I love how, even after the Promised Day, Winry still calls Ed an alchemy freak. And he still acts like it.
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
HAHAHA oooh Ed xD
this was so funny and cute at the same time! I love your work
artephile chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
If Edward can propose using alchemy, he'd definitely proposition other things with its terms too.