Reviews for iwill always love you
cameddie chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
Haha, I love the references to Twister from TSLOD
SweetStarre123 chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
So sweet chapter! I hope to hear more from Sam.
CreddieLover chapter 19 . 1/11/2011
Awwwww. That was SO SWEET! 3.
SweetStarre123 chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
Wow. Awesome chapter.
cameddie chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
Ooooh! Intense.
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Spencer don't die!

Carly and Freddie, GET 2GETHER ALREADY!
Hm910ya chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
AMAZING! update soon please
Poywhere chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Can you please update on Meant for me? Please?
EBLoveSong chapter 16 . 10/30/2010
OMG. Poor Spencer. Great writting. Upload soon, please

And, please, stop breaking me. Every teardrop that leaves Freddie's eyes, for Carly breaks me. Please put the together soon. Please?
EBLoveSong chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
I love this story! There are some errors, but it's the story that really matters! :)

Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE put Carly n Freddie together as soon as you can. This thing abou bea-Freddie ; Carly - jonny ; Jonny - bea. And Freddie trying to make Carly jealous, and slow dance, and Carly saying he loves him for him, tears, pain. Ugghhh. It makes me wanna cry too. But seriously, it makes it annoyin. lol. For now, I'm happy to know Carly said she loves him, and that might FINALLY take them further. Hope so. I think it will end up: Carly - Freddie. Jonny - Bea. Gibby - Kimberly or Tasha.

If they find Kenney, Carly can't fall for him! That's the last thing freeddie needs. Please. I'm waiting badly for all this DNA, family thing to end and see what happens, and then, Carly n Freddie need to talk bout their relationship. That can take it further. Before romence, comes friendship. I really think as Carly n freddie's friendship is so strong, thay should get back together. Please update, can't wait! :)
theoncomingsulk chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
Paoblo Crustini is your son? You mean dad, right? Or am I missing something big here...
Creddieforever chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
AWESOME! Can't wait for next chapter! I hope carls doesnt fall in love with kenny!
rweasley500 chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
A great chapter looking forward to the next one. It may take a while, but Carly will learn to take a chance with Freddie. I am assuming you probably already know this, but Stanford is actually in Northern California about 40 min south of San Francisco. I should know I grew up 10 minutes from Stanford in a town called Los Altos. Otherwise a great chapter. I think it is going to be a very interesting time for all of them in the golden state. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
breaking up on the observation deck of the effiel tower on their one year anniversy...where have i seen that before...
hedayasamy chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
I really love your story! it's awesome :) please continue!