Reviews for Beneath the Surface
i really like the story

very interesting
Shae Vizla chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Interessing story.

After her adventures, Kagome was deconnected from her own Era and in trying to be with her friends, ended in a complete different world (or in a distant future ?). She's not the same girl who was lost in the past and a little to trusting, and she used her medical knowledge to fit. Kakashi remind her a little of Inu Yasha because of the hair and the piggy walk and I wonder how she will react if she meet his summons... He's also somethat a jerk, like her first love, and very distrustful.

In the other hand, Kakashi don't know that to think about her and he's annoyed he react to her.
KT chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
I hope you can update soon!

What if Kagome says the truth yet doesn't? I don't know if that makes sense but...what I'm trying to say is, cover some minor detail like
demons with samurais and ninjas or something like that...
It's like the truth just changing some minor details? Yeah let go with that...
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
very interesting. keep up the good work.
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Oh I love this chapter. please more. I get the feeling that Kakashi is Inuyasha's recaration, but I might be wrong.
Toreh chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I'm really loving this story so far! I can't wait until the next update. You're doing an excellent job with this!
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Oh. please continue. I hope the Fox knows who she is with Inuyasha's name. I really do.
erica chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
first time reading through and LOVED IT! MORE PLEASE!
tinawinna chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Yay! An update! I've been waiting for this. :)
I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next update. :D
MyworldMyImagination chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Like it. . I loved it!
I'm only sad that the chapter ended as soon as I stated.
I hope to see an update soon and nicely done on this chapter too.
Foofafie chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
it's been what a YEAR?! after a chapter like this you better not be making me wait a whole other year to post again (do you know how frustrating that kind of thing is?) I mean really she gets to Konoha this better not be where you leave all of us to wait another year!
so seriously PLEASE update soooooon!
Lauramichca chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Great story so far! I've been looking forward to reading this chapter :)

But what happened to the tsukino boy/ninja? I had thought they might bring him back too, if for no other reason then information and that he was injured (but possibly even to convert).

Thanks for sharing!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
can't wait for the next chapter!
please update soon!
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
great chapter. i cant wait to see what will happen once she is there. thank you for the update. this is going great like always.
alice chapter 5 . 7/27/2014