Reviews for PMD3: Explorers of the Aftermath
The Fallen Champion chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Hm! I was very surprised when reading this! I'm actually using the same exact team in my game! You can imagine how surprised I was when Infernape and Lucario came into the picture. The way you presented the relationship between Luxray and Ninetales was almost the same way I saw them! The ending was great, except for the part where Infernape and Lucario died. It seemed really out of place and just thrown in there as a means of getting rid of them. There was no build up to it and really no reason for it. If you want my input, you could've had Infernape become a prize fighter and Lucario could work at the Marowak Dojo to train the exploration teams! It also would've given the kids role models to look up to!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Each chapter gets better and better keep up the AWSOMEwork if you can plz
Nrub tsalb chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
You did AWSOME I love it yo name look at the text spell it backwards and that is my name if you wanted to know
you chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
why did you have lucario and infernape die? That was honestly dumb.
raichukiller chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
ok
Team Juggernaut chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Why the HELL did you kill of Infernape and Lucario?
Team Juggernaut chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Nice.
Team Juggernaut chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
You did great.
Team Juggernaut chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Not sure if Team AWD liked to eat so much as Team Skull, the game certainly didn't show that (or were you basing this off of the manga?). Whatever, I want more!
Team Juggernaut chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow, you did a GREAT job of keeping the pokemon in character.
raichukiller chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
cool
raichukiller chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
cool
Raribum chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Nawwww the ending was so sweet! I love this story!
BlueRingedUmbreon23 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Why exactly did Sceptile, Celebi and Dusknoir come to the past? You never specifically said why the came. The rest of the story was very well written. I didn't spot any noticeable errors either. Good job.
SomeNerdWithABadUsername chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
is this your first story