Reviews for Getting it Right This Time
hrhdana chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
aw wow. i love this!
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
smart man finally getting it right
horseninja chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I liked it.
Renae319 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
This was very sweet, and so clever! I love how you twisted Brennan's ideas back on her and it totally works! It's so seamless. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story :)
Evanjalin64 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
hmmm...i like the idea of a letter, however, i think that perhaps some of it should have been left to be said in person...perhaps ask her to think about their past, but ultimately i think that she would scoff at some of the things that he says and that he would need to be there to be able to reiterate and convince her of some things...just my thoughts, but in and of itself, a really good chapter! xoxo
GreenEyes09 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I love your story. I sure wish this is what would happen on the show but I know that it won't.
LondonLi chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Excellent follow up chapter! I think you're doing a great job voicing Booth's charactization. I hope we get to see Brennan's first reactions next. Thanks for posting again so quickly!
EmeraldSoleil chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
What a great start! Really, I thought Booth should have been kicking himself after that scene...

For your first story, this is good stuff! There are a couple of rough spots, but those are easily forgiven because the rest of the writing is very good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kissin Concern chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Great start.
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is a very promising beginning. Carry on!
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I think this sounds good. I agree that Booth asked the wrong way and he didn't really fight for her at all and she has to have noticed...especially where she said she doesn't have an open heart and he didn't say anything to counter it though he of all people should know that she does have an open heart!
Renae319 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'd love to see you continue this! I really would like to see how Booth fixes this. His inner monologue is very 'in character'. Good Job:)
Alaisify chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh please do. Finding out what Booth has planned will be much appreciated for my exam-stressed brain!
ThePrincessButterfly chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Great unique idea! I hope you keep going! Yeah, why was everyone so surprised Brennan said no? When she finally says yes, it will have to be from her knowing in her own way, not just 'taking a chance.' Only that way will we know she will be committed.
Evanjalin64 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
yes, please continue! i want to know what he comes up with! xoxo