Reviews for Something to Fight For
le person loves 3 chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
um just for my understanding what dose T air mean :3
azel-chan chapter 24 . 6/17/2008
oh...my...freak! this is the most amazing fic i have EVER read! i love the way ur story flows, and cliff hangers just kill mi! im always at the edge of mi seat, but eventually i fall off from the excitement! XD u must write more please! im begging u ! u put so muchh character in roy and everyone, i mean its just too wonderful to state all this in a review! FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! * starts pushing favorite button* u are just the greatest author...*sniff* you make mi cry. i hope u make the chapters a bit longer later on, and please update soon! u cant leave ur readers here!
princesspyro296 chapter 24 . 3/9/2007
I've read the story from chapter one...this story is one of my favorites. I like this story better than any other. Please update soon. I'll be looking forward to the next chapters.
Final Authority chapter 24 . 8/13/2005
wow, excellent
Final Authority chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
Heh, you got me worried there, I though it was goig to be Marth and Link, and I hate when Link is thrown into yaoi pairings for some reason. However, I like the MarthxRoy pairing so go on!
Myrra chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
You know i kinda well i like yaoi i know this is a little late but o well. sorry i couldnt get here sooner.
Xtreme Chick chapter 19 . 10/12/2004
You know, I have read this about eight diffrent times in the past and I was wondering if you were going to finish it. Its really a marvelous story, sad but truly intresting and dramatic. Please finish it. You are doing very well and I must know what happens to Roy.
She-Pirate chapter 23 . 7/23/2004
AWESOME! Great work on your story! Please keep on writing it! I love it a lot! I can't wait to know what happens! You have real talent! _
YukinoHonoo chapter 24 . 4/13/2004
All I can say for this story is wow... I know you havent done anything with is for a while, but please don't give up on it. This is an awful place to stop, and I'm really enjoying reading this. You've made me actually like Mewtwo now. -looks at you with pleading eyes- Please dun stop... I'll give you bunches of cookies and pocky!
Kaori chapter 24 . 2/9/2004
Great job! Keep up the great work XP
Mewtwo is so cool in here w And Ganondork is such a perv XP Nyaar *bashes him with a frying pan* Go Marth! Kel [kill] him! o;
Ruby Heart chapter 24 . 12/24/2003
Yay an update i just love Link Roy and Marth! ...-looks at name- um... I think that proves my point. -_-;; I hope you update soon!
Kendarath chapter 24 . 12/10/2003
aww... poor Roy... poor Marth... *grins rather evilly* it's a very good story! :D not very many good first-person stories out there, be proud that yours is one of them :D. Keep up the good work!
Rayestar Ikina chapter 24 . 11/15/2003
Oh my God this is stupid. I've been reading this story since Chapter Fourteen came out, and I missed the recent update! I must make a mental note to myself...pay more attention...
bitbyboth chapter 24 . 11/9/2003
wow...this story is AMAZING! you have to update soon!

Spark:yeah update soon!-
RavenGhost chapter 24 . 11/4/2003
This story...KICKS ASS! This is so good! It really got my attention. *smiles* Ugh...umm...I really likede it? Lots of cool stuff! Umm...please GO ON! I like this! Very much. ME LOVES MARTHY! . HAHAHAHAHAH!