Reviews for Follow Your Heart
This is badly written. Badly. Very juvenile. Can't finish it.
sue1zide chapter 37 . 10/1/2017
Thanks. I enjoyed this.
sue1zide chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
I enjoy the different POV's. Thanks.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
How old are they. It seems like they're still teenagers.
He proposed? No wonder he's known as a dreamer.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 7/18/2017
Good ending to a good story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 7/18/2017
Wow, go Bella! Principal of the school, that is fantastic. I'm so glad that they've been successful in their careers. In what they chose to do and made it happen. Surprised that Esme lived with Bella and Edward so long. Sad about Mary losing her husband. Glad she has a family in these Cullen's and travels with Esme a lot. Surprise baby for Rose and Emmett. That is wonderful. Alice and Jasper taking those three little ones is also wonderful. Kind of strange that Jacob is part of this, being that he treated Bella so very badly. It would sort of be like Bella befriending Tanya, if she were still alive. Very strange. Not cool Edward. I can understand completely the closeness they both had for Billy though. He has nothing to do with his son. Sad that he passed away. At least he got to hold his grand baby before he passed away.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 7/18/2017
It is good that Esme has found a friend in Mary. I'm still bummed that you killed off Carlisle, as they could be traveling the world for years on end, now that he retired. :( Small town life seems to be Edward approved after all. He had worried about that earlier. Good to see he is happy. Although, I do wonder why they have Esme physically living with them? She could find a home their of her own, to give the family privacy, yet still be really close. Years ago, before my brother moved his family to Maine, he was literally around the corner from my mom and her husband in Sonoma, CA. They all walked to each others houses all the time. Mom would constantly have all the nieces, because mom had the swimming pool. Plus, those kids love my mom so much. They all still do and they are a continent apart from one another now.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 7/18/2017
I think your idea of little to no angst is vastly different than my idea of little to no angst. A hysterectomy and a child that has limited mobility of their arm and leg. Those are both awful things to have taken from either of them. Yes, they have had three children and decided before they were even born, that they would only have the three. Still, taking that choice away permanently is a whole different scenario. Their daughter will not miss the use of those two things, because it is all she will eve know but again, why do that? So sad.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 7/18/2017
What a wonderful visit Bella had with the people from her hometown. Billy was wonderful, Jake was not at first, yet got better when Quil took him out back to talk some sense into him. It was nice of them to spend that much time with her parents at the cemetery. I think the most I've ever been able to manage at my dad's spot is a half an hour. It rips me apart too much, even nearly thirty years later, it still hurts. Yes, he definitely did find his true destiny with Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 7/18/2017
The absolute audacity of Tanya to show up at Carlisle's funeral! Then to start harassing Edward saying they love each other and are meant to be together. Bella throwing up all over her, was delightful. Tanya is twisted. I can't believe she was even there. The nerve of that bitch. She wants his trust fund, not him. Disgusting.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 7/18/2017
I am so terribly disappointed. Bummer. They didn't want any of this and now, they have all of it. It is so very sad. You said this was going to be very little angst. I'd say this is a very large dose of angst. Poor Bella, with being pregnant and not wanting to be yet. Poor Edward for wanting to be far away from his controlling mother and now he's going to be stuck with her living with them. Why have a journey at all, if it was just going to come back full circle and neither of them happy with the direction their lives took?
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 7/18/2017
I really do not understand why you would do that to Esme. She suffered her losses when Edward was ten and that exacerbated the entire situation that this story is based on. I don't see why someone had to be killed off at all. I saw Esme and Carlisle moving to the middle of the triangle that the three children created in their moves to states back east. If you had to kill off one of the characters, why not one of Angela's parents? This will only serve to set Esme back so far that she will end up moving in with one of the children. I'm guessing Jasper and Alice's place is too small, as most places in NYC are. Rose and Emmett are having their child soon. That leaves Edward and Bella to take her in and that truly is the very last thing Edward ever wanted. The whole reason he and Bella chose so far away, was for this reason. It is the very last thing that Edward needs right now, too. Plus, now Bella is pregnant. Tired and slightly upset stomach. This chapter turned the whole story for the worst. Well, for the characters anyway. Edward is going to be stuck with his mother. Bella is pregnant when she specifically wanted to wait a few years. What a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 7/18/2017
I love that they found friends in the older folks. I effing love old people. So much knowledge. And, they can be so cantankerous because they've lived that long they deserve to be. So much fun. They bought the condoms but, he failed to use them when they attacked each other in the room. Your lemon was fine. You did really good. I was so used to the forewarned fade to black, that you surprised me by having actual citrus in there. Go you!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 7/18/2017
Why did they never utilize the butler that comes with the suite in Paris? If they did, you never mentioned it. The suite they chose, would have a butler at their personal service the whole time they stayed there. It was sweet of her to make his favorite for Valentine's Day. She loved those tulips. I'd forgotten all about Tanya. I hope they never run into her in their travels but, I imagine they will at some point, as Edward needs closure there as well. At least it would be wonderful to show her how blissfully happy he is and how soon they got married. Let Bella throw down some scathing remark that really gets under Tanya's skin.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 7/18/2017
Roses are definitely not my favorite either. I prefer Casablanca Lilies. They are the ones like the Stargazer Lily but, they are pure white. Beautiful. I digress. I loved Paris when my husband and I went there. Gorgeous city. We did quite a few things we wanted to get done but, missed two big ones. The Eiffel Tower at night, was high on my list but, we only managed to see it during the day. Then, Versailles. We both really wanted to get out to see it in person, but again, time restraints. Bella and Edward there for a whole month, should be able to get it all done. I really want to go back there again someday.